NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Ar-R Liq. Prami ?'s... I'm placing an order tonight??

Hi all,

So it's my first time running a 19nor(NPP) and I'm about to order the Prami tonight from ar-R ... Is it smart to use my address/& my credit card?? Will there be any probs of it getting here?? Or should I approach this from a different angle?

I'm just waiting to put it thru now, just wanted to check? Also, do you pin Prami subQ or IM?

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    hi bro parami is oral dude do some resurch,,,and yes the board sponsor ar-r is legit so no worrys about the cc # and such...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, but Ar-r does have liq Prami 60ml - 1mg/ml... It has a picture and all! Check it out bro?! I know Caber isn't stable on liquid form...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro,
    Not to jab at ya... But a lil ways down is jimmyinkedup post and he refers to Prami being in liquid form/& stable! Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi bro parami is oral dude do some resurch,,,and yes the board sponsor ar-r is legit so no worrys about the cc # and such...
    VET

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I am going to personally do some research and look into why Prami causes nausea. I have a feeling it may just be something superficial, perhaps something to do with the GI tract and interactions there. If phased mentioned that pepto bismol helped with nausea, then that could very well be the case. And if so, may be easily solved by using an OTC anti-nausea drug while using Prami. It's something worth looking into...
    I can save you the trouble if you like. It has nothing to do with GI ...Pepto was treating a symptom not a cause. The area of the brain responsible for triggering vomiting (i forget , it begins with an e ) is loaded with d2 receptors. Its just that simple.

As far as caber / prami I found some interesting info - prami act not only on d2 but significatly on d3 receptors. Caber does not. D3 receptors play a crucial role in male sexual function. Prami , imo , is the better choice. If you titraet up dosage quite often the nausea will not occur.Its a shorter half life , but a more powerful effect (thus the nausea you dont get with caber). Also its stable in liquid form and eay to get.
    Inkedup's Gems: The following are posts or quotes gathered over the last few years. Some offer great advice - some a great laugh - some both. Some I just like. The authors will be posted if i recall them. Enjoy!

* I know a lot about people.
    For example in my years on this earth I have learned how to determine if someone is a real asshole ..or if they just said something stupid and they just look like an asshole. - Me *

* That's how you do it my friend, if your in there doing a job get it done hard and intense then get home and feed the furness to the max. Take yourself to the limit and beyond and that is were a lot fail because they don't know how to or even how to eat to grow. - marcus300 *
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-14-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I run caber. It only has to be dosed every 3rd day and depending on your npp dose you may not even need either. Are you running an ai? Which and how much?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Stane at 25mg ed... 400mg wkly of NPP/525mg Prop!
    hCG 250iu twice a wk!

I can't find caber... I tried! So I'm gonna go with the liq. Prami from Ar-R ... ? SubQ or IM??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Stane at 25mg ed... 400mg wkly of NPP/525mg Prop! hCG 250iu twice a wk! I can't find caber... I tried! So I'm gonna go with the liq. Prami from Ar-R... ? SubQ or IM??
    ok that makes sense and you drink it it's oral

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks so if in a 60ml - 1mg/ml of liquid Prami grom ar-R how would I drink it?? Pull it out with a slin pin and drink? I know this sounds dumb but I've tried googling how etc... It's def not in a pill form on ar-R,

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Thanks so if in a 60ml - 1mg/ml of liquid Prami grom ar-R how would I drink it?? Pull it out with a slin pin and drink? I know this sounds dumb but I've tried googling how etc... It's def not in a pill form on ar-R,
    just use a 3cc pin and take the needle off

*mikro* is offline Junior Member
    I'm running the liquid stane from arr. delivered to canada no probs. I use a 1ml dropper from Walmart. Works great

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys very much appreciated! Actually found a good site that said the samething to do! Lol

Since i do want to start off at .125 and adjust... Since its 60ml & 1mg/ml... Draw .125-.25mg in a 3cc syringe(1/4 of a cc or ml... Correct!!!

Thanks guys very much appreciated! Actually found a good site that said the samething to do! Lol Since i do want to start off at .125 and adjust... Since its 60ml & 1mg/ml... Draw .125-.25mg in a 3cc syringe(1/4 of a cc or ml... Correct!!!
    there is 1 mg in 1cc so if you draw .25 that's what you are getting is .25 mg. you would need to half that again to get .125

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I thought so! Thanks very much for your info and advice! I really appreciate it brother!

Just wanted to cover all my basis b4 hand... Lol ��

Blog Entries
    Hey bro,
    Not to jab at ya... But a lil ways down is jimmyinkedup post and he refers to Prami being in liquid form/& stable! Thanks again!

VET

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I am going to personally do some research and look into why Prami causes nausea. I have a feeling it may just be something superficial, perhaps something to do with the GI tract and interactions there. If phased mentioned that pepto bismol helped with nausea, then that could very well be the case. And if so, may be easily solved by using an OTC anti-nausea drug while using Prami. It's something worth looking into...
    I can save you the trouble if you like. It has nothing to do with GI ...Pepto was treating a symptom not a cause. The area of the brain responsible for triggering vomiting (i forget , it begins with an e ) is loaded with d2 receptors. Its just that simple.

As far as caber / prami I found some interesting info - prami act not only on d2 but significatly on d3 receptors. Caber does not. D3 receptors play a crucial role in male sexual function. Prami , imo , is the better choice. If you titraet up dosage quite often the nausea will not occur.Its a shorter half life , but a more powerful effect (thus the nausea you dont get with caber). Also its stable in liquid form and eay to get.
    Inkedup's Gems: The following are posts or quotes gathered over the last few years. Some offer great advice - some a great laugh - some both. Some I just like. The authors will be posted if i recall them. Enjoy!

* I know a lot about people.
    For example in my years on this earth I have learned how to determine if someone is a real asshole ..or if they just said something stupid and they just look like an asshole. - Me *

* That's how you do it my friend, if your in there doing a job get it done hard and intense then get home and feed the furness to the max. Take yourself to the limit and beyond and that is were a lot fail because they don't know how to or even how to eat to grow. - marcus300 *
    yea that kind of was to jab at me cus you didn't take my advise given to you from actual experience but whatever as long as you understand now I guess it's too bad you had to start another thread about the same thing cus you didn't like my answer anyways good luck

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro,
    Sorry... It was a jab kinda(I meant no hard feelings)! You did tell me it was an oral... So after continuing research I found out it was indeed an oral! And I thought you were referring to pill form only! I was misunderstood, and again apologize for that!

Also, I thank you for all your feedback and advice bro!!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-15-2015 at 09:39 AM.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Stane at 25mg ed... 400mg wkly of NPP/525mg Prop!
    hCG 250iu twice a wk!

I can't find caber... I tried! So I'm gonna go with the liq. Prami from Ar-R... ? SubQ or IM??
    its for ORAL! use a dropper to take it by mouth...

Blog Entries
    Hey bro,
    Sorry... It was a jab kinda(I meant no hard feelings)! You did tell me it was an oral... So after continuing research I found out it was indeed an oral! And I thought you were referring to pill form only! I was misunderstood, and again apologize for that!

Also, I thank you for all your feedback and advice bro!!!
    we are good buddy no worries....and ar-r will supply you a 1ml oral syringe with your order so no worries there either...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    we are good buddy no worries....and ar-r will supply you a 1ml oral syringe with your order so no worries there either...
    Thanks brother! Much appreciated as always! Also, thanks for your help and feedback(good or bad)! That's how we learn from one another!

Thread Information