Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RUI-Products

Thread: Great Job AR-R and a big THANK YOU!

DesertRat is offline New Member

Great Job AR-R and a big THANK YOU!

New member here. Last week I ordered LiquiDex 30ml 1mg/ml, LiquidTamox50ml 20mg/ml, Liquid Clomi 70ml 35mg/ml from AR-R . Within their 2 day shipping time frame I received an empty, padded envelope that had been sliced down the side with an invoice for$150. I was like what the he11. Called them up within the first 5 minutes and left a message, even sent an email to their customer support. After calling the Post Office and the more I looked at the envelope it seemed the mail sorter had sliced open the envelope and the contents went missing. I explained what I thought had happened to AR-R and send pictures of the envelope. They sent me out a replacement order within a day. At my request they sent my order in a Priority box instead of an envelope. MANY THANKS TO AR-R AND THEIR STAFF. WHILE I HAVEN'T USED THEIR PRODUCTS YET, I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MORE RESEARCH AND BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE.
    Last edited by DesertRat; 04-05-2015 at 07:53 PM.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they are great,wish they had rat test and rat bol.....

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat View Post
    New member here. Last week I ordered LiquiDex 30ml 1mg/ml, LiquidTamox50ml 20mg/ml, Liquid Clomi 70ml 35mg/ml from AR-R. Within their 2 day shipping time frame I received an empty, padded envelope that had been sliced down the side with an invoice for$150. I was like what the he11. Called them up within the first 5 minutes and left a message, even sent an email to their customer support. After calling the Post Office and the more I looked at the envelope it seemed the mail sorter had sliced open the envelope and the contents went missing. I explained what I thought had happened to AR-R and send pictures of the envelope. They sent me out a replacement order within a day. At my request they sent my order in a Priority box instead of an envelope. MANY THANKS TO AR-R AND THEIR STAFF. WHILE I HAVEN'T USED THEIR PRODUCTS YET, I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM IN THE FUTURE.
    Good luck with your research!
    jolter604 and DesertRat like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hope you are going to also continue trying to find out what happened to your mail since it's a Federal offense and far to many postal workers get away with this stuff. It wasn't long ago one postal worker got caught with 100s of stolen credit cards in his desk. Dont just drop it because ar-r sent you more product because they are out the money for something they did not do wrong.

Best of luck

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    ^^ Yeah that is not cool at all. While I agree that was awesome of ARR they shouldn't be out the cash because someone else is a thief. Either way goes to show how top notch arr service is I suppose.

Thread Information