Thread: Clenbuterol

isabellamendoza is offline New Member

Clenbuterol

Hi guys, i need help, i want to start clen at 40 mg a day just to cut the fat in my belly, clen works for that? And also how can i take it?

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    You mean 40mcg I am assuming.

Clen helps for reducing body fat, but it is not specific to your belly and you still have to put in the work with the diet and exercise.

What do you mean how can you take it? Do you have liquid or pills?

What are your stats? Age/Height/Weight/body fat/ etc.

isabellamendoza is offline New Member
    Thanks for your response, i am 29 and i weight 57 kg my body fat is 22% i think i am not sure, i just want to get muscle and get rid of fat because right
    Now im skinny enough!!!! Yes 40 mcg a day, i buy the pills , thnks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellamendoza View Post
    Hi guys, i need help, i want to start clen at 40 mg a day just to cut the fat in my belly, clen works for that? And also how can i take it?
    If you can't lose fat without the clen you won't be able to lose the fat with it...If you're already losing some fat on your diet than clen will be a nice addition and starting off at 40mcg is a decent point i wouldn't go too high though especially if it's your first time..If you're in too much of a deficit or are doing too much cardio with your heart rate over 130 you will be inevitably losing muscle..for now i'd say just worry about getting the fat off and than starting a nice, slow, lean bulk so that you can add muscle without adding much fat after you've lost most of the fat you had before..The slower the process, the better the results will usually be

Thread Information