Wolfpack21 is offline New Member

seremolian ghrp 2 and 6

If I take the above I heard that it will:

(1) improve my sleep what is exactly meant by that I will sleep longer or just the quality of sleep is better?

(2) will I get "numb" hands?

(3). I heard that GHRP 6 increases appetite, if so how bad?

Thx

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id do mod grf & either GHRP2, GHRP6 or Ipamorelin.
    They will improve the quality of your sleep. You will awake well rested and feeling like you got a great nights sleep.In fact my first GH peptide stack I started pinning cjc & ghrp6 and I was pinning 3x/day. I almost stopped the mid day pin because it was making me so drowsy I couldnt keep my eyes open. The thing is after about the 2nd week I adapted and didnt have to drop the pin. I was able to stay awake but was still getting good nights sleep at night.
    I didnt get numb hands.
    The appetite thing seems to be individualistic. For me it (GHRP6) increased my appetite but it was manageable for sure. Some claim they get a ravenous appetite.
    I would def choose Mod grf and what I paired it with would depend on a few things. If I was going to run long term off cycle (like over 12 weeks) Id pair it with Ipamorelin. This is because Ipam does not increase prolactin, cortisol or Growth Hormone Inhibiting Hormone. GHRP 2&6 do. They do this to the point that after 12 weeks you should cycle off of them or it becomes counter productive. If I was gonna run during a bulk Id run Mod Grf with GHRP 6 for the 12 weeks of bulking then drop the GHRP6 and switcch it out for Ipam. If I was cutting Id run Md GRF with GHRP 2 for 12 weeks then switch the GHRP2 for Ipam.
    If I was just looking to run the peps only for a long term Id run Mod grf with Ipam. Id dose at 100mcg each, pinning 2-3x/day. No food 30 mins pre or post pins.

Wolfpack21 is offline New Member
    Damn Jimmy your the man with this stuff! Excellent information much much appreciated so only run for 12 weeks then take like a few weeks off if only on peptides? Is 2 weeks enough?

Thanks again bro!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack21 View Post
    Damn Jimmy your the man with this stuff! Excellent information much much appreciated so only run for 12 weeks then take like a few weeks off if only on peptides? Is 2 weeks enough?

Thanks again bro!
    either take off a few weeks (3-4) or switch the ghrp out for ipamorelin for a few weeks (like 3-4 weeks).
    That or just run ipam with mod grf then you dont have to take any breaks at all, can run for months and months and months...

Thread Information