DBarcelo is offline Senior Member

Juven kicks butt

I've been working out off and on for about twenty years, but I've always stayed small, because I'd get bigger after working out for half a year a so, but then I'd stop and shrink up. If I go a week without working out, I lose strength. If I go two weeks without working out, I start to lose muscle and weight. So, I'd get bigger, then get smaller, then bigger, then smaller.

With the Juven (twice a day), if I go a week without working out, I don't lose strength and have gotten stronger at times. I can go a couple weeks without working out without losing any weight.

It's not too expensive (I get it for $70 per box), that's $140 per month. Safer than steroids , legal, and it works.

DaddySherles is offline Junior Member
    What is Juven? and could an 18 year old take it safely?

It can be taken by an 18 year old with no problem. It's made by Ross labritories. They don't say everything that's in it, but it has Gutamine, Arganine and Lysine in it. It's used to help patients that are prone to muscle breakdown like AIDS and cancer patients.

As far as the infomercial comment, this area of the board is here to tell eachother about suppliments that work for them and to let people know about suppliments that they may not have known about before. I would put money on it that at least 75% of the board hasn't heard of Juven before.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    kynoselen works its anti catabolic

legal but is injected

That's a new one to me. I was able to find some decent info about it.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    convince me that Juven ($140/month) is better than EAS Betagen ($40/month)...

Juven = Arginine, Glutamine, HMB
    Betagen = Creatine, Glutamine, HMB

honestly, i have no idea what arginine is, but i >know< creatine works very well. so i guess the argument is whether arginine is better than creatine or if Juven has a lot more glutamine and HMB per serving than Betagen.

what do yall think?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    convince me that Juven ($140/month) is better than EAS Betagen ($40/month)...

Juven = Arginine, Glutamine, HMB
    Betagen = Creatine, Glutamine, HMB

honestly, i have no idea what arginine is, but i >know< creatine works very well. so i guess the argument is whether arginine is better than creatine or if Juven has a lot more glutamine and HMB per serving than Betagen.

what do yall think?
    Arginine is just a free-form amino acid. It's also very cheap.

Personally, this product looks like a total rippoff to me. Glutamine/Arginine and HMB purchased seperately would only cost a fraction of what this company charges.

Additionally, if you're ingesting sufficient complete dietary protein, your body will have all of free form amino acids you'll need.

moush is offline Senior Member

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    wow to be arguing about supps you guys should know what l-arginine is and cheap it is not, if you guys know about NO2 you would know this. Creatine is a great supp but IMO after experiencing with both the amino acid takes my vote. When taken in the right doses (about 3,000mg daily) the results are amazing, vascularity, strength gains, muscle separation, etc etc most of the gains are solid unlike creatine. Try and read up on this because supplementing with arginine is definetly worth a try. NO2...Matrix are a couple out there...

Thread Information