ZeLL is offline New Member

Best non-anabolic supplement.

I have already got answers on anabolic supplements. What about the other supplements such as Glutamine, Creatine, Protein, I need to find the most effective supplement. I've been planning to look at a non-steroid supplement for some time now. But I just don't know which works best.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything you list is good. You could add some little things like omega fats, vitamins, ect. Food is the biggest thing. To gain weight, you have to eat like a horse. Not junk food though, a clean diet with lots of food will yeild the greatest gain. I assume that you are trying to gain weight.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    dude... "anabolic " refers to muscle building, all the things you have listed will help you build muscle. all are good incorporate them in to your daily supplementation and along with a good balanced diet, plenty of rest and dedicated training you will achieve great results!

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    Why wouldn't you want anabolic supplements?

aleister666 is offline New Member

This is the best!!!...

Food!!!....food!!!...food!!!...

wanescotting is offline Junior Member
    Are you looking for supplements to boost your overall well being? Just go into a Vitamine Shoppe or other vitamin store, lots of choices. Just do some research and enjoy the learning experience. That is how I approach it.

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLL
    I have already got answers on anabolic supplements. What about the other supplements such as Glutamine, Creatine, Protein, I need to find the most effective supplement. I've been planning to look at a non-steroid supplement for some time now. But I just don't know which works best.
    i'm assuming by "non-anabolic " you mean not steroids but a supplement that will help you look good.
    that being the case, i have to say, you're going about this all backwards. you should be taking these first, then considering steroids.
    Dude, if you haven't taken those that you mentioned and a few others, then you shouldn't be taking steroids. IMO

but, do what you want.

Powerhound is offline Banned
    Protein is your best friend!!!

Sheridan is offline Junior Member
    protein and creatine work very good together...ne protein is good really...have it 3 times a day...1 in the morning, 1 after you workout and 1 at night...and as for creatine, cell-tech is the best...u take that once in the morning and right after you lift...good luck bro and remember EAT EAT EAT

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan
    protein and creatine work very good together...ne protein is good really...have it 3 times a day...1 in the morning, 1 after you workout and 1 at night...and as for creatine, cell-tech is the best...u take that once in the morning and right after you lift...good luck bro and remember EAT EAT EAT
    thats a pretty lofty claim

how many other creatines have u tried that led you to that conclusion?

Thread Information