Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

Effectiveness of current grey market prohoromones?

I've read in MD and I saw an online article, I think it was the seattle times on "steroids found in dietary supplements" basically informing that prohormones are still available for legal sale. Anyone have any idea on the effectiveness of some of these post ban generation prohormones (e.g., superdrol, Halodrol 50, or some of the ones posted on "legalsteroids" cite). Anyone try them or can compare them to the prohormones of old?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    bump...

Milky87 is offline Member
    Firstly, Superdrol isnt a prohormone. Prohormones require metabolizing before they become active steroids . Superdol contains a steroid thatis perfectly active as is. Halodrol however is a prohormone but not one that was covered in the list of newly banned substances.

Yes they are effective if the dose is highenough. The ones on LegalSteroids however are absolute shit. You should have been able to tell that from their website

Please, please search the forum for reports of Superdrol, Max LMG, Ergomax LMG, Phea-plex and others of the like. They have been found to be very effective

hemiman04 is offline New Member
    Superdrol worked great for me, although its getting harder to find, and if you do find it, it usually has doubled in price. I just ordered Oxodrol 12, its the same thing as superdrol.

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    methyl dx3 is the same as sd its $20

endgreed is offline New Member
    Have you guys taken Mega-Z by generic labz? I want to take it at the end of my oral turinabol cycle, because people usually take winni to harden up at the end of a cycle. How much should too? 100 or 200 mgs since it's not methylated.

Thread Information