freeweights495 is offline Junior Member

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

I heard Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 was a good fat burner. Has anyone used it or heard about results? What do you guys think about this stuff? How are the side effects? Thanks.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    works good, might be to much for some, really really high bounce off the walls energy all day, no crash like eca stack, makes you have to urinate alot, its an almost uncontrolable urination to lol, can make you sweat alot to, unfortunately at first you may have a hell of a time trying to sleep on it

i give it a huge plus plus, just make sure to cycle it ever 2 or 3 weeks because the effect does tend to wear off

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    same as above
    10/10 - appetite suppression
    10/10 - energy is better than ECA, cleaner, crazier at times

i sleep fine on it

can't rate on fat burning effects

only sides I've noticed:
    irritated prostate leading to frequent urination and uncontrollable urination. Resolved with use of prostate support supps. (NOW saw palmetto and Zinc)
    Get an almost coke like hangover the next day if I overdo it
    Mild cramping - very dose dependant
    Kills my libido
    Must be cycled every 2 weeks to maintain effectiveness.

Still, at 30 bucks for a 90 ct. bottle and with most ppl. requiring only 1 cap for a whole day, this stuff is awesome

Crowned is offline Junior Member
    As I'm looking into buying this it says 21 years of age or older. I need to know if a 19 year old male, whos been lifting for five years and weights around 250 solid can safely take this sup. I'm sure I can, but I want to know yas opinions.

Crowned is offline Junior Member
    One more things, would takin this and amp work? Or would it be too much?

Air Walker is offline Junior Member
    Agreed with Flesh.

Venom is insane. It's like 7pm and I haven't eaten yet.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Venom is insane. It's like 7pm and I haven't eaten yet.
    What are your guys ideas on this for use before sports/workouts?

Terrible. Makes you nauseous.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    I tried the single dose this past weekend at one of our mini-camps. We ran 40s and did alot of gassers and i didnt really see to much of a difference. I had tried it earlier in the week when i got the bottle in the mail just to see and i thought i felt an energy increase about 40 minutes after ingestion and good energy till late in the day. But not to much with the one during practice. Going to try amp+venomx2 this weekend and see how i feel with that.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I ran it for 1 month, or the bottle's worth.. I did not get the promised 20 weight loss...imagine my suprise.. jk..

I get a better response, from *********, in that it allows me to sweat a lot and gives great energy, much like it's designer.. jk again..

great product.. amplify 02 that is..

One of the qualifers that i use in evaluating a product.. will i buy it again, and or will i recommend it.. ... nope..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

twistab4pudd is offline New Member

Question Question?

If anyone can please help me.... I was wondering if the Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 is pro anabolic ? what the effects on the muscle tissue would be? is this strictly for burning fat or will it harm my muscles if i take it? I just need something that will make me lose around 15 lbs. (IM OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS) ;] of fat and leave the muscle, but I don't like the jittery feeling of hydroxycut hardcore or any products that make me feel like that. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Thread Information