Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    testomax is offline New Member
    Simple,cheap and effective: .....1 cup of cofee with sugar, bowl of oatmeal/porridge, creatine capsule(s), and 1 effervesant vitamin C tablet(ie it dissolves in water)

You do not need any fancy supplements

D.Pump is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    First of all,

stop all stimulants when you don't need them specifically for a energy boost (coffee, soda, etc). This will make the times when you do take them (preworkout) much more effective. The body develops tolerance to stimulants quickly especially caffeine. If you've been consuming several cokes a day your body is most likely pretty conditioned to caffeine and this may diminish the effectiveness of the preworkout stimulants. That being said...

JACK3D by USP labs
    Ive tried a lot of preworkout drinks and JACK3D is by far my favorite. Can honestly say I've had great workouts for 3 months straight with the stuff.
    1. Energy
    2. FOCUS
    3. Motivation
    4. Pump

Tastes weird but it honestly is a good supplement from a lot of angles. Only 5 ingredients and small scoop size tell me theres hopefully not a bunch of fillers or random chemicals. Never met someone who didnt like Jack3d definitely worth a try.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree. Jack3d is great. Finishing my first batch now. When I build up tolerance. I will pick up 1.M.R or ON NO Amin.o

i really like ON Amino Energy now,i used to use White Flood,to many stimulants,but Amino Energy is much better imo,it doesnt give you that crazy energy,but a gradual pump and endurance throughout your workout

386 Local is offline New Member
    I use white flood because the stimulants are so mild, i'm sensitive to stimulants.... lol weird

Jack3d is good but it makes my heart beat so fast from all the stimulants I can't handle high rep days or do cardio (without puking) after I take it. White flood just gives me a super solid pump along with an endurance boost, without making me feel every single heart beat from my chest to my occipital lobe. I've tried probably a dozen pre-workouts and nothing comes to close flood IMO. I can also actually do cardio after my 45-60 min workout without any issues while using flood.

Amino energy sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out.

Muse is offline Junior Member
    A while back, my little kick sup was, gaspari super pump 250:

Steel_Balls is offline New Member
    There is a new on by Force Factor called Body Rush and I think it's the best pre-pump out there and what I've have ever. Amazing focus and hardly any crash compared to others.

Anaval is offline Junior Member
    5-10g of Arginine
    100mg Caffeine
    150mg of R+ALA
    = HUGE Pumps and energy

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    Jack3d or 1MR I found best results on, and value for $$

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I've used a ton, Jack3d is still among my favorite. I've tried:

White Flood - weak IMO

Black Powder - decent at first, built up tolerance fast though

Muscle Marinade - not bad, but smells and tastes too fvcking disgusting to tolerate - and the burps go on forever

Noxipro - sucks

Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate - decent, but not all it's hyped up to be IMO (I can easily use more than 1 scoop)

N.O. Xplode - garbage, never did a thing for me. I never get a pump from any of those NO supps, i'd rather go with an 'energy' supp like Jack3d

Napalm - only had a sample packet but don't remember it being anything special

I can't think of others but i'm sure i've tried some. I have NOT tried 1.M.R yet but should be receiving my order today! Will let you know what I think.

So far, I think it's still Jack3d for me.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

White Flood - weak IMO

Muscle Marinade - not bad, but smells and tastes too fvcking disgusting to tolerate - and the burps go on forever

Noxipro - sucks

Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate - decent, but not all it's hyped up to be IMO (I can easily use more than 1 scoop)

N.O. Xplode - garbage, never did a thing for me. I never get a pump from any of those NO supps, i'd rather go with an 'energy' supp like Jack3d

I can't think of others but i'm sure i've tried some. I have NOT tried 1.M.R yet but should be receiving my order today! Will let you know what I think.

Agreed cant go wrong with JACK, all the rest give me bad come downs, and i feel like shit afterwards.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post

White Flood - weak IMO

Noxipro - sucks

OK, I just bought my first can of this, if I am not bouncing off the walls in the gym tonight I am sending what's left of it to you.

SilverBuilt is offline Junior Member
    If you want to go the all natural route, green tea get's me up and kicking, although not as much as some of the synthetic energy boosters listed above.

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    amp o2!!!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    OK, I just bought my first can of this, if I am not bouncing off the walls in the gym tonight I am sending what's left of it to you.
    what was the verdict? i found it superb for getting me through cardio, never used it for the weights

LeanDJC92 is offline New Member
    Jack3d is great, 1mr is better but when I build up a tolerance to both I use bullnox chewies.

crawdaddy is offline Associate Member
    I swore by NO explode for over 3 years but it stopped working for me and made me feel like crap. Maybe my body built a tolerance or something, but now i just go natual... coffeeon a full stomach. works for me.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    I only use pre workout for hard day's like leg's or cardio and not each leg workout. But like someone else said don't use them all the time, stims everyday you will build up a tolerance and it won't be anything special once you take them.

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    400mg of caffine will get u goin like nothing else!!!
    it will also send your heart rate through the roof. really anything more than 200 mg is too much. Go find some caffiene pills. they work great.

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    i take 5g creatine a day is all it takes and i use to take 5 pink thais or an anapolin that was the best times anapolin my disco biscuit! put your head phones on and just jam away!

GoIrish22 is offline New Member
    I am a huge fan of Hemo Rage Ultra Concetrate, got a great price on it and it works very well for me, gets me zoned in and amped up, have also tried 1.M.R and it was not as good. Just my .02

ScrapMetal is offline New Member
    I've used no-xplode for a coupla years. It's my favorite, but not a big caffeine boost. I personally don't like the jitters, but I acknowledge that caffeine is a great supp with lotsa benefits. I change pre-workout supps a couple times a year (just for change) but always go back.

slowpoison is offline Junior Member
    2x200mgs of instalert or stay alert. 40-50mins pre wkot

rasc170 is offline Banned
    cant believe no one has said it yet..... and you guys wont believe me since im a noob on these boards, but:

craze by driven sports. NOTHING ive tried (and Ive tried tons!) can even come close to it! Dont take my word for it. Search on bb.com supplement forums and see what others are saying.

the focus, the endless energy...holy mother of god!

WarEagle is offline New Member
    I'm a C4 and jack3D fan...I alternate weeks or months on the stuff. Both work better than anything I've tried and I've tried a lot. I get samples all the time and these two are the best for my $. There's one more that I really like but unfortunately I can't remember the name...Platinum something maybe? It's good because it almost forms a gelatin and has a slwer release which helps you keep the pump throughout the workout.

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prima07 View Post
    400mg of caffine will get u goin like nothing else!!!
    Dude, that's a crazy high dose!

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

EKFitness is offline Member
    ECA stack and Jack3d cocktail

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    I'm a caffeine junkie, so it takes alot to make me say "wow!" I've tried tons of pre-workouts (jack3d, NO Explode, ECA stack, etc....)

But this recent one, literally makes my skin crawl.
    It's made by "Chaotic labz" , called Equalizer

Closest thing I can compare it to is taking 400-600mg of caffeine.
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 05-07-2013 at 12:58 PM.

vinnyunc13 is offline New Member
    I have a high tolerance for most things out there so I can take it a few times then it won't work but I have found that mixing yok3d, Vitrix, and jacked or C4 will give me a crazy pump to where I never feel like stopping and I never have a crash afterwords as long as I eat well 30 min post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information