Thread: LipoStack

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

LipoStack

After hearing nothing but great reviews, I decided to try Lipo Flame and Amplify 02. I took 3 caps Lipo Flame and 5 caps Amplify 02. The bottle says to wait 30-45 minutes after taking before training, so I stretched a bit then decided to shave while I waited the appropriate time to start. About 20 minutes after taking them, I started feeling a great pump while shaving! I've taken my share of pre-workout supps, but this stuff is crazy. I just finished my workout and the pump is intense, I love this stuff. I wish I had tried it sooner.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    After hearing nothing but great reviews, I decided to try Lipo Flame and Amplify 02. I took 3 caps Lipo Flame and 5 caps Amplify 02. The bottle says to wait 30-45 minutes after taking before training, so I stretched a bit then decided to shave while I waited the appropriate time to start. About 20 minutes after taking them, I started feeling a great pump while shaving! I've taken my share of pre-workout supps, but this stuff is crazy. I just finished my workout and the pump is intense, I love this stuff. I wish I had tried it sooner.
    Thanks for your feed back Mr B .....

Merc.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    same here........took the recommended "trial" amount of caps & it was great....pumps, sweat, energy, focus.......... great stuff.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    do u still like it or has the effect stopped

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    great stuff been taking for about 2mo after 2mo I still get a good pump and lots of energy

Thread Information