Thread: Protien drinks

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

Protien drinks

Hey guys quick question on protien drinks. First I know whole foods are always best but like to have 1 or 2 shake throughout the day. I've been going to GNC (Wheyboloic Extreme 60) but just killing my wallet. I was going to hit Wal-mart tonight to see what they have. Any you would recommend or recommend to stay away from? Thanks

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    GNC protein SUCKS!!!. No its really just a rip off. Don't know much about Wal-mart's brands. Read the labels or go to your local health shop thats owned by a local. They should be able to hook it up, I know my does and I won't go anywhere else. Or go online and buy some Met ** protein or Precision engineered protein there cheap and effective.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Can you be more specific than just "GNC protein SUCKS!!!"??? I just bought a jug of the Wheyboloic Extreme 60, it was on sale plus the gold card discount. I have been using Optimum Nutrition and wanted to try something new.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i would agree that gnc stuff sucks, that one has a fair amount of carbs and calories, its $3 per serving, ON is $.50, ($1.25 if you want 60g)

i think gnc stuff is always low quality and high prices

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used some 5 star(Ithink thats the name of it) from wal-mart and had good results. Taste wasnt very good though!

Thread Information