toneloc85 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation a list of all the supps i have used.

over the past year i have used a few supplements from different companies,at first i was attracted to the big advertisments but soon realized good advertising doesnt neccessarly mean good product.

PROTIEN: 1)body fortress whey-cheap as hell,tastes like ovaltine not the best quality.
    2)Muscletech Nitrotech-expensive,tastes like crap,and gave me the worst shits i have ever had.i shit water all day like 4 times a day i might have made some gains with it if i wasnt shitting out my muscles.
    3)optimum 100%whey-this is what i use now,tastes good mixes well and inexpensive
    4)optimum casien-good stuff,didnt like the chocolate but the cookies and cream is good.
    5)GNC wheybolic-tasted good,decent gains but too expensive even on sale.
    6)GNC 25 hour complex-pricey,not as good as optimum
    7)GNC XXXL mass gainer-tastes crappy but works.
    8)BSN true mass-not too expensive,chocolate has a bad after taste.i would drink one serving on my last break at work which is 10 minutes and it would make me feel like shit from sucking it down so fast so take it slow,but did gain some weight from it.
    Creatine/PWO drinks:
    1) muscle tech celltech-belive it or not this is a good product i have used it twice,fruit puch is ok but the blue rasberry tastes like cotton candy. usually gained about 7 pounds and kept about 5 after stopping it.the loading phase obviously bloats you. recovery time enhanced.
    2)SizeON-i have also used this twice, i like this very much got electrolytes and shit, have made good gains with it. lemonade isnt bad,doesnt mix very well,as you have to keep shaking it through workout.
    3)Muscletech Halo-crapola. the menthol in it makes you feel like smokin a newport. maybe a placebo but i do remember feeling a little irritable while taking it.
    4)muscle asylum OD-tastes ok,got some nice carbs in it but overall no serious gains.
    5)Scivation Xtend-love it,cheap and has like 6 grams of bcaas and 5 or 10 grams of glutimine per serving. watermelon is the best
    Preworkout:
    1)Nano vapor- good energy at first but it seemed to leave me before my workouts were done.
    2)Gakic-first week was great after that notta. too expensive for one good week.
    3)NO plasmacore- this is my favorite so far,great pumps and lasting energy
    4)MRI no2 black pills-i felt energized throughout the day not a terrible product. but not great at all.
    5)VPX no shotgun- good pumps,its got protein in it,and a thermo compound so it made me sweat my balls off. tastes like crap and doesnt mix very well.
    i had a little extra time before work haha.

Southernillinois is offline New Member
    alright - i'll play along
    Protein:
    1) Natures best low-carb isopure (what i take now) - tastes bland but better than a lot of others i've used and its 50g per serving, little expensive
    2) Body fortress chocolate - tastes really sugary and doesnt mix well even with a blender, very inexpensive though
    3) Six star chocolate - very inexpensive tastes pretty good (a little bland though)
    4) Cytogainer - tastes amazing not all that expensive little fatty
    5) Myoplex - best tasting protein i've ever had (chocolate and vanilla) convenient for guys on the run because they are individually packaged just shake and drink. but expensive
    6) Pretty much all GNC proteins - Sh*t, F*ck GNC and all the profit they make from jackin up their sh*t. they all taste like ball sack too - one of the vanillas i got actually tasted like stale buttered popcorn so GNC

Creatine:
    1) cell tech - makes your shit constantly and doesnt taste good and expensive
    2) Muscletech halo - expensive, not a really bad product but loses it's potency i liked the orange flavor
    3)CE2 - Not bad, pill form so not as well obsorbed in your system as powder, actually tried poppin the caps and trying to absorb them buccally but to no avail of any better results.

Preworkout:
    1) BSN NOxplode - love this stuff, haven't lifted without it for years, a little expensive in stores but you can find it online for half the price. Blue rasberry and grape are the best flavors. starts to lose potency after a while so you have to start with a low dose and work your way up
    2) BSN Nitrix - Sh*t! don't waste your money
    3) Superpump250 - tastes a lot better than noxplode, better for your wallet. good energy at first but felt like it wore off before i was wantin to leave the gym
    4) NANOX9 - good stuff but i had a bad reaction to it - if i would take more than 3 pills a day my skin would feel like it's on fire and my whole body would splotch a bright red almost rash-like markings. also its a little pricey
    5) NANO Vapor - not as much energy as NOxplode and more pricey but it tastes better and you can take it immediately before working out and xplode you need to wait 30 - 45 minutes like any regular arganine product.

anyone else?

guess not. yea i have a friend who took the nano x9 and had the same reaction. i have been wanting to try no explode but i heard a rumor a while back that their claim to having CEE in it was not true and that it wasnt in it,then at the arnold they were not selling that or the cell mass which was supposed to not really have it in it either. the rep said they were in the process of reformulating it. so it kinda drew me away from their stuff.

Southernillinois is offline New Member
    yeah, never again will i buy nanox9. i really like noxplode but the cee is wrong and the potency is lost after you take it for a few weeks you almost have to cycle it to keep the strength. I just bought a new product today called Kre-ex and its supposed to be more potent than noxplode, i took it today before i did legs and i still think noxplode is better. After i'm done with this i'm gonna try to run armeggedon - supposed to have the most arganine and best skin thinning agent so i guess we'll check it out. I didnt list any phs or aas on my last post got enough to list?

i havent got the chance to use any aas yet, but i have a bottle of m-drol,tamox some milk thistle and just waiting to get some formadrol and RYR so i can start this cycle, it will be my first ph. i dont know what it is considered but i did use mhp's SARM X which i did not get anything out of.do you have any experience with m-drol?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i agree with the other about the xplode. i recently purchased juggernaut by infiniti labs. its very good and is nice to mix up with the xplode but also loses potency after a couple weeks.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Protein:
    Isopure (quit using because I couldnt deal with the taste any more)

True Mass (use now)

Syntha 6 (use now)

Pre-Workout:

NO Xplode (using now)

Superpump 250 (not bad, stopped working after a while)

White Flood (This one kept working until the container was empty, very small scoops, too...high value for dollar)

Nano Vapor (crap, expensive and didn't work very much at all)

Misc:
    Halo-D (nutrition shop guy keeps it behind the counter...tried it before I discovered steroids . I gained 10 solid lbs on it)

Mass Tabs (worked well, almost as good as Halo-D, of course banned now, and wouldnt even bother....steroids are better)

Jungle Warfare (some fat burner...my friend kept telling me it was crazy. didn't do shit for me)

Vitamins:
    Animal Pak
    Animal Flex (really has helped with my joint problems)

Thread Information