bakie is offline Associate Member

NO xplode vs. superpump 250 vs. muscletech vapor

I have done all three of these, and overall I must say that the NO xplode is the best.

Vapor - 38.99 for 3lbs
    Superpump - 38.99 for 800 grams
    NO xplode - 39.99 for 2.25 lbs

Overall you can see that vapor has the other two on price, but you are giving quality product for price.

Vapor - My experience with Vapor was not a pleasant one. I took the recommended dose and the first thing you learn is how gross this stuff is. It takes about 15 minutes to take full effect and start to kick in. I did notice a little bit of a pump with this, but not nearly as much as the other two. It burns, bad so if you are sensitive to these types of supplements. This one would be the last one to buy on your list. This stuff upset my stomach, but the body heat burn was a good feeling. It gave you the instant satisfaction as if you had accomplished something while you were there.

Superpump - Compared to Xplode, this stuff stays at a pretty even keel. It gives you good pump, good vascularity, and great energy bursts. Though, I would say that xplode has it beat just a smidge in all categories. The thing about Superpump is the taste is HORRID! It is very chalky/gritty and I had problems swallowing it, because it burned the back of my throat and just BLEW. This could have been an allergic reaction, that is the burning in the throat. It also costs a bit more then xplode.

Xplode - I have used about 10 lbs of this stuff over the years, and I love it. It's great in all categories and I even think the orange type taste really good. The only complaint I have to make with xplode is that its power wears off. Not that I mean in the gym, but you find yourself having to take more and more in one dose just to get the effect. It is very susceptible to a tolerance in my opinion.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    if i were to take a preworkout supp, it would be no explode

I feel you there... I have taken myself off all the pre/post workout supps... Hell, I stopped taking supps all together. I only use all natural fish oil, all nat multi vite, and I am about to start pounding protein again. Which, I haven't done in a long long minute.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    How about you stop buying junk that doesn't provide any benefit to muscle growth in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaiden708 View Post
    How about you stop buying junk that doesn't provide any benefit to muscle growth in any way.
    but iron it helps with "mental preparedenss" lol

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    but iron it helps with "mental preparedenss" lol
    If you can't do that without the need of placebos or w/e you want to call them then you need to stay out of the gym and pick up a hobby collecting barbies or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bakie View Post
    I feel you there... I have taken myself off all the pre/post workout supps... Hell, I stopped taking supps all together. I only use all natural fish oil, all nat multi vite, and I am about to start pounding protein again. Which, I haven't done in a long long minute.
    I guess I will quote the part where I said I don't use this stuff anymore... I quit the placebo's, which i like your name for these supps, a year and a half ago.

If you can't do that without the need of placebos or w/e you want to call them then you need to stay out of the gym and pick up a hobby collecting barbies or something.
    not sure if you kenw i was jk with my comment

not sure if you kenw i was jk with my comment
    I did don't worry.

I guess I will quote the part where I said I don't use this stuff anymore... I quit the placebo's, which i like your name for these supps, a year and a half ago.
    I don't understand why you are making a comparison of the products then.... Well if it true that you don't use those then kudos to you .
    Last edited by IM708; 06-01-2009 at 09:19 PM.

I did don't worry.

I don't understand why you are making a comparison of the products then.... Well if it true that you don't use those then kudos to you .
    well, my comment was IF I WERE... given the fact that i know aside from the great energy rush (did i forget to mention the ultimate crash, which is unwatned by my), it was a plain waste of money.. ive tried both and if i had to choose one to have more sustained energy it was the NO-explode, but like we both agree its a waste of money.

well, my comment was IF I WERE... given the fact that i know aside from the great energy rush (did i forget to mention the ultimate crash, which is unwatned by my), it was a plain waste of money.. ive tried both and if i had to choose one to have more sustained energy it was the NO-explode, but like we both agree its a waste of money.
    miscomunication, that second part was directed towards op.

miscomunication, that second part was directed towards op.

start whoring around so you can get your custom title!

start whoring around so you can get your custom title!
    I actually can up with a title. Not 100% final, but it might be "Can't take a joke." Any ideas?

I actually can up with a title. Not 100% final, but it might be "Can't take a joke." Any ideas?
    hmm.. i got some time for mine but since you seem liek the supplement guru guy, or at least the guy i go to lol.. id make something with that

hmm.. i got some time for mine but since you seem liek the supplement guru guy, or at least the guy i go to lol.. id make something with that
    I'll keep that in mind....

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    I have done all three of these, and overall I must say that the NO xplode is the best.

Vapor - 38.99 for 3lbs
    Superpump - 38.99 for 800 grams
    NO xplode - 39.99 for 2.25 lbs

Overall you can see that vapor has the other two on price, but you are giving quality product for price.

Vapor - My experience with Vapor was not a pleasant one. I took the recommended dose and the first thing you learn is how gross this stuff is. It takes about 15 minutes to take full effect and start to kick in. I did notice a little bit of a pump with this, but not nearly as much as the other two. It burns, bad so if you are sensitive to these types of supplements. This one would be the last one to buy on your list. This stuff upset my stomach, but the body heat burn was a good feeling. It gave you the instant satisfaction as if you had accomplished something while you were there.

Superpump - Compared to Xplode, this stuff stays at a pretty even keel. It gives you good pump, good vascularity, and great energy bursts. Though, I would say that xplode has it beat just a smidge in all categories. The thing about Superpump is the taste is HORRID! It is very chalky/gritty and I had problems swallowing it, because it burned the back of my throat and just BLEW. This could have been an allergic reaction, that is the burning in the throat. It also costs a bit more then xplode.

Xplode - I have used about 10 lbs of this stuff over the years, and I love it. It's great in all categories and I even think the orange type taste really good. The only complaint I have to make with xplode is that its power wears off. Not that I mean in the gym, but you find yourself having to take more and more in one dose just to get the effect. It is very susceptible to a tolerance in my opinion.
    try MRI blackpowder or VPX no shotgun

I was just making the post to help those that feel the need to go out and buy one of these products. I did notice the boosts, but I as well found it all as a waste of money. I was just putting my findings of the products out there. Though, imo Don't waste your money! :P Just to those who read.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If no explode was the best one..

I'm glad i take amplify 02...

no crash either.. i did a side by side review of no explode and amplify 02.. that's why i use it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I think with these types of supplements it comes down to your stomach. That's my opinion though.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    tried them all, no xpode is the best pump, strength, and caffeine kick and price value overall

superpump felt like a little bit weaker then no xpode

Vapour tasted like shit, BUT in terms of strength gains, it gives the best strength boost compared to the others,

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Instead of this garbage, take a cheap and effective "mental preparedness" supplement like caffeine, wash it down with some creatine monohydrate (instead of the unproven creatine ethyl ester in many of the other pre work out supps, although superpump has creatine monohydrate). Arginine products are the biggest scam in supplement history. You will be just as vascular by the end of your work out if you didn't take the arginine product at all. That's if you know what your doing, anyway. If people were more informed we'd have better supplements on the shelves. But companies know they can make more money fooling idiots with shit like NO Xplode so they don't put any of their funds towards studying potentially beneficial supplements.

Maybe we should just have the gov't lump funding for that into their new and flawless healthcare plan.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I like making my own personally

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Jesus Reed, is that you in your avi? Looking good brother.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i get my superpump for 10 bucks cheaper than that a tub...and consider it the best

although between superpump and noxplode your really splitting hairs...it's 6 one way half dozen the other essentially....and i will never try a muscletech product.

Thread Information