TheWarHammer is offline New Member

Thumbs up Designer Whey for SUPER Solid gains

I have been using Designer Whey for about 6 years off and on with my work out regeime. The taste is exceptional and it does not seem to run through me like a lot of the other proteins i've tried. I used it to keep my protien intake level very high during my last cycle and now post cycle have noticed that my muscles are very solid and I am much stronger than I thought I would be at this point. I did not use it through my last cycle and now am wishing I did as it would seem my gains in strength and muscle density are superb this time around. I say designer whey rocks!!

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWarHammer View Post
    I have been using Designer Whey for about 6 years off and on with my work out regeime. The taste is exceptional and it does not seem to run through me like a lot of the other proteins i've tried. I used it to keep my protien intake level very high during my last cycle and now post cycle have noticed that my muscles are very solid and I am much stronger than I thought I would be at this point. I did not use it through my last cycle and now am wishing I did as it would seem my gains in strength and muscle density are superb this time around. I say designer whey rocks!!
    Without a doubt!

Thread Information