Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g-bolt View Post
    ok so i tried Jack3d pre-w/o today for the first time. I had it just before leaving for the gym, after 10 mins my whole body was tingling and i wanted to rip the steering wheel off my car lol! once at the gym i found my motivation AND energy level was greatly improved. My only problem was the inevitable come down, after my post workout meal i was almost falling asleep on my feet lol.

My personal rating: 8.5/10
    The tingling is probably from the Beta Alanine?

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Out of the two i personally prefer white flood
    Yes, I like White Flood also. I take a scoop and add 5g BCAA, 2.5g Leucine, 1/3 teaspoon Beta Alanine, and 1g each of Taurine, L-Citrulline, Tyrosine, Glycine and I always get the best workouts!

Artemicon is offline New Member
    When I first started using this stuff it gave me the same feeling as the OP but it tapered off and I have to take at least 2 scoops to get anything out of it and it does very little now . My tub is a little older though maybe I should consider getting a new supply.

Silvercrank is offline Junior Member
    I have a tub of Jack3d and NO Explode, i personally don't take the jack3d anymore as it doesn't effect me all that much, no idea why Maybe i should try 2 scoops? NO Explode really gets me pumped up for a workout though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information