boxingfan30 is offline Member

Gasparsi SuperPump Max review

I really like the Gasparsi Whey... it's excellent tasting and has gotten good reviews. It's low in sugar and in water I have no issues drinking it right down.

The last time I had gotten this, they sent me a small can of their superpump which I never bothered to try. I recently had to order more whey and got another small promo can of it. This time I decided to give it a shot.

Right off the bat I will tell you all I have a bad shoulder and cannot do any heavy lifting when it comes to upper body compound movements.

The directions state to mix 1-3 scoops in water starting with 1 for the first few times, so I did. I put it in a cup mixed it for a while (requires a lot of stirring) but does all mix within a minute or 2. The taste (fruit punch) is very good. It's not gritty at all, even though there is 1.3 g's of creatine in it. Easy to stomach IMO.

I stick to arm workouts since I can't do much else right now and my first time trying this was on a bicep day. I'm not at all a big guy so my little 25lb dumbells provide me with a nice workout that I can't go past 12 with. My first dose of this stuff changed that however and I was now doing 14 reps on my first set.

Not that impressive no... i've had the same effect with creatine alone. It wasn't over though. My first 3 sets never went below 11 or 12. I found myself more energetic and my arms felt ready to go with little recovery time.

When I finished my 3 sets of concentration curls and 3 sets of hammer curls, I stretched my biceps like normal, but found that my arms were so tight they wouldn't straighten out.

Over the course of that week I spent in a lot of pain as my biceps were inflammed ... like you could very easily look at them and see this. Though it was quite sore, I had never experienced pumps quite like that before. I don't typically try this kind of stuff. I don't used the whole N.O. xplode or anything else. I used this because it was free. I have to admit though, my tricep and bicep workouts have never been quite this intense. I may wind up actually buying a larger size of this stuff later on.

I am now using 2 scoops and i'm curling a little over 30 lbs at 9 reps first set and 8 for the next 2, the same for my hammer curls. Now, however, I do my workout and an then use a cold pack on each arm for 2 minutes each arm alternating for 15 or so minutes, so no more swelling.

Is it working for size? Well, i'm on a calorie deficit, but even so I am able to work my arms twice a week with the soreness being gone in about 3 days. Without asking I can tell you my Fiancee says my arms are bigger though. Take that for what it's worth. IMO during a bulk, this could help quite a bit though.

Hope this helps someone out.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i used a sample of this stuff twice, i thought it was horrendous.

didnt get any energy, pump or focus from it at all.
    did get the shits, nausea and a stim comedown from hell.

jack3d is unbeatable for a pre-workout imho

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Gaspari is very low on my list of supp companies as well. That being said thanks for taking the time to post your review. To each his own.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Gaspari is very low on my list of supp companies as well. That being said thanks for taking the time to post your review. To each his own.
    yeah, ironically i had great workouts on their creatine mix

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ive heard alot of people say the same exact things as you did re: superpump.....

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i used a sample of this stuff twice, i thought it was horrendous.

didnt get any energy, pump or focus from it at all.
    did get the shits, nausea and a stim comedown from hell.

jack3d is unbeatable for a pre-workout imho
    That is quite odd how it can vary so much from one person to the next. It really woke me up... literally since I can't sleep well at night until about 4, some of my workouts are are 11 pm or 12 am. It keeps my energy up for about an hour or more even after my workout is finished. I guess there is always the placebo effect, but I feel like working out and trying to stay as healthy as possible for the last 10 years or so i'd be past all of that hype and such. Hence the reason I only tried it because it was free

Then again... even though NOW's Arginine ran up my liver numbers REALLY high, that, plus Orinthine preworkout also gave me basically the very same effect, but better wood lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    That is quite odd how it can vary so much from one person to the next. It really woke me up... literally since I can't sleep well at night until about 4, some of my workouts are are 11 pm or 12 am. It keeps my energy up for about an hour or more even after my workout is finished. I guess there is always the placebo effect, but I feel like working out and trying to stay as healthy as possible for the last 10 years or so i'd be past all of that hype and such. Hence the reason I only tried it because it was free
    it actually made me very anxious aswell, i only tried the 2nd sample because i thought maybe i just had an 'off' day 1st time around. i had a horrible exp with the stuff. someone on here once called it 'Super Dump' lol

i used Size-On afew years back as i got a full tub free, i felt it did give me good strength and recovery and a general feeling of well being

yeah, I will say I can feel a bit anxious on occassion with it... but starting off with the minimum dose and slowly upping it did help a bit with that. I don't really see a reason for me to go with 3 scoops though. If 2 is helping ... may as well stick with what works.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingfan30 View Post
    yeah, I will say I can feel a bit anxious on occassion with it... but starting off with the minimum dose and slowly upping it did help a bit with that. I don't really see a reason for me to go with 3 scoops though. If 2 is helping ... may as well stick with what works.
    if you havent tried jack3d then do, much much better product with great focus

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I tried the superpump max and thought is a decent product. It's the superpump 250 that caused upset stomach and some of the users. I haven't tried Jack 3d in a while. What I do remember about is was the crash afterwards. Same thing with 1 MR. I am using Code Red now and I don't notice a crash. It gives me a good amount of energy and focus pre-workout.

After these promos are gone i'm not going to use anything but some Arginine (after I get docs approval) and some other product that helps with N.O... what do you all think a good N.O. stack is? I'd rather not spend to much money on a fancy can when I can get twice as much product for half the price.

rawdigginz26 is offline Junior Member
    I use the Superpump Max about 2 hours before and I get pretty good energy. Most times it keeps me up all night though hense the long pre-time. I also use it in conjuntion with Size On while im working out. Most times I feel like im going to puke after cardio at the end, but a good pump. I would like to try something else, but the fvucking containers on Gaspari are huge so it is taking forever. Also you can;t beat the price on All*health dot com. (not usre if I can put that). Any suggestions?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    i love SP Max. Didn't care for sp 250. I take 1.5scoops. works great for me. On arm days, i also take 1g of agmatine.

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    i aware by this product....use for 1 week ...take off 1 week..unbelievable results!!!

CmyZFly is offline Junior Member
    anyone else have good results with super pump max ....pink lemonade is a great flavor.....mixes well with other juices too

rj2k10 is offline Junior Member
    I got none of the "positives" but most of the negatives. Got no "Superpump", more of a throbbing headache half way through my routine which I had to fight through, a few hours later I had the shits too which is always a bonus!

Thread Information