Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 1586
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: ** The ASK GB ANYTHING thread (diet/nutrition related) **

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by covertking View Post
    What would be your guide lines for an extreme ENDOmorph looking to cut, I've always had great results with high protien medium fats and lowish carb diets but im open for suggestions
    If you've had great results with the above 'protocol', why change? That's exactly what I'd recommend - doing what works best for you, and you seem to have already discovered that (which isn't easy).

What are your current stats?

covertking is offline New Member
    my current stats are depressing im just coming back from not being able to train for 7-8 months due to injuring my neck. so i gota start small and losing some acquired bulked kgs wouldnt hurt
    gbrice75 likes this.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Hey gb, I started a thread to track my progress for my recomp. When you have a minute check it out. If you want... or don't..you don't have too... its no big deal really just another log really...ahhh this is getting awkward.... lol just kidding

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...-log-book.html

Cheers bud
    gbrice75 likes this.

covertking is offline New Member
    hey GB ive also started a thread can you please check it out and let me know what u think.

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...uld-great.html

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Hey gb, I started a thread to track my progress for my recomp. When you have a minute check it out. If you want... or don't..you don't have too... its no big deal really just another log really...ahhh this is getting awkward.... lol just kidding

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...-log-book.html

Cheers bud
    lol, ok GL!

Quote Originally Posted by covertking View Post
    hey GB ive also started a thread can you please check it out and let me know what u think.

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...uld-great.html
    You got it

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    wow might be the most informative thread I have found. Gonna take a while to read this. I have questions but I want to see if I can find them before I post them. thanks in advance.
    gbrice75 likes this.

SammyD is offline New Member
    So I'm 5"11 150 lbs. I'm 31 and have a 10 week stack of test sus, deca , anavar . My goal is 190 and maintain. I've always had a high metabolism, I eat 5 to six meals day, most meals are forced. My weight gain in 6 months as been nothing. 5 or 10 hear and there. But in reality it's only been a 5lb gain as far as maintaing. Any help is appreciated. I just wanna look and feel better. I wanna be happier with my self and feel confident. This is way over due and a change I need in my life! Any comments are appreciated.
    gbrice75 likes this.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    GB what would the longest time (deadline) be allowed for not eating first thing in the morning? Like when you wake up how long is it necessary to eat something right away? Thanks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyD
    So I'm 5"11 150 lbs. I'm 31 and have a 10 week stack of test sus, deca, anavar. My goal is 190 and maintain. I've always had a high metabolism, I eat 5 to six meals day, most meals are forced. My weight gain in 6 months as been nothing. 5 or 10 hear and there. But in reality it's only been a 5lb gain as far as maintaing. Any help is appreciated. I just wanna look and feel better. I wanna be happier with my self and feel confident. This is way over due and a change I need in my life! Any comments are appreciated.
    Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...%2A%2A%2A.html

Then start a thread with your plan for critique.
    gbrice75 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006
    GB what would the longest time (deadline) be allowed for not eating first thing in the morning? Like when you wake up how long is it necessary to eat something right away? Thanks!
    I'm not intending to tread on GB's toes here but I know he isn't about much at the minute.

Eat when you want, just hit your macro's. there is no deadline. You don't have to ingest 33.7g of a super fast protein powder within 8 nano seconds of waking.

It will partly depend what kind of dieting regimen you are following . If I'm cutting I'm starving on a morning and like to eat almost straight away. If I'm bulking I'm starving on a morning too and like to eat straight away. Find what works best for you, simple
    gbrice75 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    For me, there is no 'set time' or right answer. Sometimes I fast; so, I may not eat anything until 3pm (waking at 5am, AND training/cardio to boot). Other times, I eat right away - it just depends on how I have my diet set up at the moment, what my goals are, etc.

To ease your mind - as BiB said - hit your macros. Eating upon waking has it's benefits (hormonally), but so does fasting (also hormone related) - again, goal dependent. I would not be overly concerned with burning muscle tissue, etc. as a result of skipping morning eating. I am assuming that's the main reason you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Read this

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...%2A%2A%2A.html

Then start a thread with your plan for critique.
    ^^ this!

I'm not intending to tread on GB's toes here but I know he isn't about much at the minute.

Eat when you want, just hit your macro's. there is no deadline. You don't have to ingest 33.7g of a super fast protein powder within 8 nano seconds of waking.

It will partly depend what kind of dieting regimen you are following . If I'm cutting I'm starving on a morning and like to eat almost straight away. If I'm bulking I'm starving on a morning too and like to eat straight away. Find what works best for you, simple
    Bingo.

Intermittent Fasting? I heard about that and i have tried it a couple years ago. My blood sugar would drop really low, so i had to stop right away. My job requires that i am on my feet walking back and forth.
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 07-24-2013 at 04:19 AM.

That's what i figured. Just wanted to hear it come from a VET. Thanks guys, your all awesome!!

Intermittent Fasting? I heard about that and i have tried it a couple years ago. My blood sugar would drop really low, so i had to stop right away. My job requires that i am on my feet walking back and forth.
    Have you not seen my threads on the topic?

laser is offline Junior Member

Just started TRT

I am 53 just started TRT every 2 weeks, will soon switch to every week. I will be starting a high dose Vitimin D gel caps for 1 a day for one week, and getting a B-12 shot. Other than that I shop at the Natural Grocery store, and do my best to stay away from the GMO garbage. Plus grow my own vegetables, spinach, beets, squash, etc,etc, raise our own organically fed chickens for eggs. I get reg lab work, been able to keep cholesterol down without pills.
    5'7"
    140 lbs

I use to run 18 mile marathons, but injuries in the Army, etc creep up on me, and I ended up with low T, lot of very serious fatigue,etc. I never did, steroids ...was always tested for that kind of stuff in the Army. Although I did get one time steroid injections in the Army for an injury, by the Doctor.

My goal is to pull myself out of the hole. Right now I am using the elliptical just enough daily to get my heart rate up, and will increase exercise, every 2 weeks. I read what people have to say all the time, but I get lost because, of so many different answers. I am trying to find something simple easy to stick with.

What is some good nutrition advice for someone like myself?....

Oh, and I am not over weight, have some belly fat, and use to have a high metabolism, and good muscle tone,until the fatigue kicked my butt Any help is appreciated, if you need more info let me know.....thanks
    Last edited by laser; 07-25-2013 at 05:46 AM.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Hello brice

Post workout wise I have read many articles and I wanted to ask you some questions on that topic.

I go to the gym do my workout and after my workout I intake a whey shake with carbs(dextrose).

1. Is that always needed and can I replace my post workout with a meal? Meal ideas instead of shake?

2. So if I understood right after intaking my shake with whey and carb I should wait for atleast 1 hour to take in my next meal?

3. Does it need to be 1 hour after intaking a shake and what is the whole reason after taking the shake to consume meal 1 hour later?

4. When people talk about post workout meal do they mean that meal after shake or the shake ?

5. When I log in my meals+ calories + macros does the shake count as a meal?

6. So if I understood the meal after shake should consist of complex carbs and lean protein with maybe veggies?
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 07-29-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Does anybody know of a good Chilli recipe. I am cutting slowly. I love spicy foods, can someone hook me up.

Quote Originally Posted by laser View Post
    I am 53 just started TRT every 2 weeks, will soon switch to every week. I will be starting a high dose Vitimin D gel caps for 1 a day for one week, and getting a B-12 shot. Other than that I shop at the Natural Grocery store, and do my best to stay away from the GMO garbage. Plus grow my own vegetables, spinach, beets, squash, etc,etc, raise our own organically fed chickens for eggs. I get reg lab work, been able to keep cholesterol down without pills.
    5'7"
    140 lbs

I use to run 18 mile marathons, but injuries in the Army, etc creep up on me, and I ended up with low T, lot of very serious fatigue,etc. I never did, steroids ...was always tested for that kind of stuff in the Army. Although I did get one time steroid injections in the Army for an injury, by the Doctor.

My goal is to pull myself out of the hole. Right now I am using the elliptical just enough daily to get my heart rate up, and will increase exercise, every 2 weeks. I read what people have to say all the time, but I get lost because, of so many different answers. I am trying to find something simple easy to stick with.

What is some good nutrition advice for someone like myself?....

Oh, and I am not over weight, have some belly fat, and use to have a high metabolism, and good muscle tone,until the fatigue kicked my butt Any help is appreciated, if you need more info let me know.....thanks
    Honestly, what constitutes a "good" nutrition plan, IMO, is something that is both effective, and something you can be consistent with. You can run an extreme plan that gives you great results, but what good is that if it isn't sustainable long term? Such is the problem with most fad diets...

Anyway, TRT is probably a great start for you. Seeing as it's been a couple of weeks since this post, how are you feeling these days? How's the fatigue?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    Hello brice

Post workout wise I have read many articles and I wanted to ask you some questions on that topic.

I go to the gym do my workout and after my workout I intake a whey shake with carbs(dextrose).

1. Is that always needed and can I replace my post workout with a meal? Meal ideas instead of shake?
    No it's not always needed, yes you can replace the shake with a meal. Meal ideas? Anything that fits your macro/micro nutrient needs IMHO.

2. So if I understood right after intaking my shake with whey and carb I should wait for atleast 1 hour to take in my next meal?
    A lot of people do, but you don't *have* to.

3. Does it need to be 1 hour after intaking a shake and what is the whole reason after taking the shake to consume meal 1 hour later?
    It actually needs to be precisely 1.2343343 hours after the shake.

It's not about when you consume the meal. People consume the shake immediately PWO because they think their muscles are nutrient 'starved' and need it right away. I disagree. I say eat when you can and don't overthink the timing.

4. When people talk about post workout meal do they mean that meal after shake or the shake ?
    Personally I don't consider a shake a meal, so I'd be referring to a real food meal.

5. When I log in my meals+ calories + macros does the shake count as a meal?
    It counts towards your daily calories/macros. That's all that matters. Who cares what you call it.

6. So if I understood the meal after shake should consist of complex carbs and lean protein with maybe veggies?
    Again, it doesn't *have* to. There are no steadfast rules. If you're eating a carb rich diet, then it likely would. If not, then it won't. It really depends on what your diet breakdown looks like. Having said that, when I am eating a decent amount of carbs, I do tend to localize them around my workout window for the most part.

Does anybody know of a good Chilli recipe. I am cutting slowly. I love spicy foods, can someone hook me up.
    I don't have time to make 'real' chili. So, I take 95/5 lean ground beef, some veggies and beans, and cook it all up then just use that packeted crap + diced tomatoes. It's quick, convenient, and easy to track macros.

You may want to post up and/or search in the recipe section.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Heya brice!

I'm a pretty slow eater in the morning and it may take me a while to consume my meal. The fastest I was able to consume my breakfast was in 30 minutes. If I rush my breakfast at mornings I might feel nausea and even might puke.

I usually eat cottage cheese( 2% or fat free) with oats and little bit of fruit.

1. I was thinking that I could buy some whey protein and mix it with my oats every other or every morning , just to get my protein and my breakfast easier down. Would you recommend something like this?

2. I saw this tip on one of Antoine Vaillaints videos , he really adviced to use extra virgin coconut oil to cook your chicken and other things on your pan since it won't turn bad when it reaches high temperatures.

Is it healthy? I used to use olive oil on pan. Here in Finland we don't have products like Pam.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

i always wondered about this...

many of my workouts are HIT for 1.25-1.75 hours immediately followed by 0.5 hour cardio. right now, my post HIT drink is 40 g whey in milk with post workout amino blend (from gnc).

should i have my post HIT drink before or after cardio?

what is the best post HIT drink for (i) bulking and (ii) cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314
    many of my workouts are HIT for 1.25-1.75 hours immediately followed by 0.5 hour cardio. right now, my post HIT drink is 40 g whey in milk with post workout amino blend (from gnc). should i have my post HIT drink before or after cardio? what is the best post HIT drink for (i) bulking and (ii) cutting?
    can you detail a 1.75hr HIT session for us?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    many of my workouts are HIT for 1.25-1.75 hours immediately followed by 0.5 hour cardio. right now, my post HIT drink is 40 g whey in milk with post workout amino blend (from gnc).

should i have my post HIT drink before or after cardio?

what is the best post HIT drink for (i) bulking and (ii) cutting?
    It won't really make any difference to be honest. Drink it whenever is most convenient for you, no need to over think something like this.

There's no answer to your 2nd question. I mean, what exactly constitutes "best"?

thanks for responses.

ok... i won't over think it. :-)

ok. best is hard to define.

my HIT for chest/triceps (for example)

6 sets flat bench (pyramid)
    4 sets decline bench
    4 sets one arm cable fly
    4 sets decline fly
    4 sets cable fly (psuedo incline as much as my shoulder tolerates for incline)
    4 sets dumbbell press

4 sets dip
    4 sets rope pushdown
    4 sets skull crusher
    4 sets dumbell tricep extension

most exercises to positive failure at 6-12 reps
    typical time for this 1.3 hours

26 sets for chest is that right?

I'm not sure we have the same idea of HIT training perhaps you can explain yours? My HIT chest workout has 4 sets at the moment and never more than 7.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hit

fair point. 27 sets is chest+tri.

i'm using the following definition for HIT:

1. most sets to positive failure in 6-12 reps

2. short rests

3. eow muscles should be blasted.

my definition may not be right tho, so i am all ears for yours (or the standard should one exist).

Have a look through this, especially what Marcus and Kelkel explain. I know there's a lot of
    Non essential chit chat in there too but bare with it. That is my definition of HIt. It also explains positive failure and how difficult it is to get there.

You are doing way too much, IMO.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...ary%2A%2A.html
    gbrice75 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

zeeibi is offline Junior Member
    Hey im finishing a 12 week test E cycle, 500mg p/w. Ive put on about 10kg roughly and its almost time to start PCT. Currently eating at 3600 calories per day, 260p, 420-450 carb, 80-90f. Weighin 91kg and im 5' 11.
    Stats out of the way, my question is really to do with PCT & off time nutrition.. do i keep my calories at this level for the entire pct? When is it considered "safe" (assuming a good recovery from the pct) to start cutting without risking losing too much of the LBM gains?
    Im not very fat at the moment but just wanting to know what the general idea is.

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by zeeibi View Post
    Hey im finishing a 12 week test E cycle, 500mg p/w. Ive put on about 10kg roughly and its almost time to start PCT. Currently eating at 3600 calories per day, 260p, 420-450 carb, 80-90f. Weighin 91kg and im 5' 11.
    Stats out of the way, my question is really to do with PCT & off time nutrition.. do i keep my calories at this level for the entire pct? When is it considered "safe" (assuming a good recovery from the pct) to start cutting without risking losing too much of the LBM gains?
    Im not very fat at the moment but just wanting to know what the general idea is.

Thanks guys
    Zeeibi - I'd definitely recommend staying at the same caloric intake you ran during your cycle; if anything, you may need to bump it slightly but play that by ear.

What does your PCT protocol look like? Assuming a 4-6 week PCT and solid recovery, I'd say 6 weeks bare minimum (i.e. at the end of PCT), 8 weeks to play it safe. Just my opinion, this isn't set in stone, but cutting too soon after a cycle is a horrible idea, and 8 weeks seems to be a solid length of time for things to 'stabilize'.

kav45 is offline New Member
    hi new to the forum

I weigh 150 pounds 5.75 ft
    my BMR 1,672 & my TDEE is 2082, 500 calorie deficit means I need to eat at 1,582 to lose just one pound a week

I will also be following Austinite's Fat Loss Protocol using Over the Counter Products

But what I don't understand is how i am meant to lose weight if eating under bmr because a lot of people have said it will ruin your metabolism or wont be healthy etc, is eating under bmr OK?

hell911 is offline Associate Member
    what if i dont meet my carbs/per day requirement in bulking phase? what will i lost or not gain?

Quote Originally Posted by kav45 View Post
    hi new to the forum
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kav45 View Post
    I weigh 150 pounds 5.75 ft
    my BMR 1,672 & my TDEE is 2082, 500 calorie deficit means I need to eat at 1,582 to lose just one pound a week

I will also be following Austinite's Fat Loss Protocol using Over the Counter Products

But what I don't understand is how i am meant to lose weight if eating under bmr because a lot of people have said it will ruin your metabolism or wont be healthy etc, is eating under bmr OK?
    Chances are your calculations are off. I doubt your TDEE is only 400 calories or so over your BMR. If your BMR is truly around 1700/day, you definitely do not want to dip below that number IMO. But forget about BMR, let's get a better idea of your true TDEE. What would you say your current BF% is? If you're unsure, do you have any current pics you can post? Or, PM me if you're uncomfortable posting them publicly and I'll give you a pretty good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by hell911 View Post
    what if i dont meet my carbs/per day requirement in bulking phase? what will i lost or not gain?
    When you're looking at adding (or losing) weight, you can't just look at a single macronutrient - you have to look at the whole picture. It's not just about carbs, it's more about total caloric intake more than anything else. Let's say you ate fewer carbs but more fats one day and total calories stayed the same. Chances are this will have no impact, good or bad, on your efforts. If you're eating fewer carbs and everything else stays the same, then you're also not hitting your caloric goal by default, therefore you make make slower gains, or not make gains at all. It really depends on all the factors working together synergistically.

Eric1644 is offline New Member
    Hi, I'm 32 yrs old, taken sometime off from lifting since college. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, new to the site. Recently back into pretty consistently over last 18 months, going to fun my first cycle, plan is 500 mg of Sustanon for 10-12 weeks. Stats, 6'2 218, BF 15% Bench 265 Squat 355 Deadlift 365. I am trying to get a better idea of what kind of diet to run. Right now I am around 2700 cal 155 carbs 155 fats 300 protein pretty clean, but I am a little on the heavy side because I drink too much alcohol (did not include that in total nutrition count). Plan is to cut out the alcohol to a few beers on Friday after work or none at all during the cycle. My goal for the cycle is to increase strength and build a quality 8-12 lbs of muscle that I keep post cycle.

That said, what should I do to adjust my current eating (besides cutting out the beer) during my cycle that will help me increase muscle mass and improve my bf% (would like to get down to 10% again). Is 3200 cals and around 325-350 grams of protein enough? Do I need more carbs than 160g? If so, what are the best sources, right now almost all my carbs come from protein shakes, two slices of toast I have for breakfast and mashed sweet potatoes I have w dinner? Thanks.

i am in bulking mode

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

i used this site on how many cals/protein/carbs i need to increase weight.
    im 22, 5'7", and only 127lbs .. if u see my weight in previous posts, that is wrong, the weighing scale was not correct.

so this is what i got to bulk::

Your BMR is: 1536 Calories/Day
    Your TDEE is: 2179 Calories/Day
    Bulking: 2506 Calories/Day - Aggressive 15%

CARBS = 385.2g
    PROTEIN = 127g
    FAT = 50.8g
    FIBER = 25-32g
    CALORIES = 2506

is this enough? im having doubts that 127g protein is too low, what do you think?
    Last edited by hell911; 10-27-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric1644 View Post
    Hi, I'm 32 yrs old, taken sometime off from lifting since college. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, new to the site. Recently back into pretty consistently over last 18 months, going to fun my first cycle, plan is 500 mg of Sustanon for 10-12 weeks. Stats, 6'2 218, BF 15% Bench 265 Squat 355 Deadlift 365. I am trying to get a better idea of what kind of diet to run. Right now I am around 2700 cal 155 carbs 155 fats 300 protein pretty clean, but I am a little on the heavy side because I drink too much alcohol (did not include that in total nutrition count). Plan is to cut out the alcohol to a few beers on Friday after work or none at all during the cycle. My goal for the cycle is to increase strength and build a quality 8-12 lbs of muscle that I keep post cycle.
    Noted. At 2700 calories and the current split your running, how is your body responding? Realize results will be skewed due to the (unaccounted for) alcohol comsumption.

That said, what should I do to adjust my current eating (besides cutting out the beer) during my cycle that will help me increase muscle mass and improve my bf% (would like to get down to 10% again).
    You stated above your goal is to add 8-12lbs of quality muscle. Now you're mentioning the polar opposite - reducing bodyfat. It's tough (not impossible, but very tough) to achieve both goals with any significant success. Personally, I'd pick one goal as primary and focus on that. I would assume in your case it'll be adding muscle, but please confirm.

Is 3200 cals and around 325-350 grams of protein enough?
    If you were maintaining your weight/body composition at 2700 calories, then your TDEE must be higher given the alcohol consumption. So, you may actually need more than 3200. However, I'd start there and monitor closely, make adjustments if needed.

Personally, I think 300g protein max is plenty.

Do I need more carbs than 160g?
    I would drop fats to around 100g and bump carbs significantly. If you want to add mass, increase carbs. IMO.

If so, what are the best sources, right now almost all my carbs come from protein shakes, two slices of toast I have for breakfast and mashed sweet potatoes I have w dinner? Thanks.
    What the 'best' sources are is debatable. Tried and true staples though:

Oats
    Sweet Potato/Yams
    Potatoes
    Quinoa
    Lentils/Beans/Leguemes
    Grits
    Cous Cous
    Rice

To a lesser extent, pastas and breads. Don't forget about your veggies too though.

I don't understand your comment about getting most of your carbs from protein shakes. Protein shakes should contain.... protein.

i am in bulking mode

IIFYM Calculator

i used this site on how many cals/protein/carbs i need to increase weight.
    im 22, 5'7", and only 127lbs .. if u see my weight in previous posts, that is wrong, the weighing scale was not correct.

so this is what i got to bulk::

Your BMR is: 1536 Calories/Day
    Your TDEE is: 2179 Calories/Day
    Bulking: 2506 Calories/Day - Aggressive 15%

CARBS = 385.2g
    PROTEIN = 127g
    FAT = 50.8g
    FIBER = 25-32g
    CALORIES = 2506

is this enough? im having doubts that 127g protein is too low, what do you think?
    I think anywhere between 125g - 165g protein is sufficient for you. Most people tend to grossly overestimate the amount of protein required to build muscle. The rest I like - high carb, low fat. Looks like a good recipe for building muscle.

^
    i need 127g of protein per day in bulking mode, so what will be the difference of eating 127g of protein vs the 160g of protein in my case, how will my body react, will extra protein become fat?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    This is one of the best threads on this site.

^
    i need 127g of protein per day in bulking mode, so what will be the difference of eating 127g of protein vs the 160g of protein in my case, how will my body react, will extra protein become fat?
    Nothing to worry about. If you grossly overestimate your calories (or consistently cheat), that's when you run the highest risk of adding bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    This is one of the best threads on this site.
    Thanks brother!

^
    so if i eat either 127g of protein or 160g protein, i will get same results?

so eating 160g of protein is waste? or not?

^
    so if i eat either 127g of protein or 160g protein, i will get same results?

so eating 160g of protein is waste? or not?
    You're talking about the difference of 132 calories, so when you ask me if I think 'extra' protein is going to cause you to add fat, my reply is "don't overthink this".

You want to eat the amount of protein that optimally suits your body. Given your stats, I'd say roughly 130-160g protein is optimal. Nobody knows the exact answer. If you want to go with the lower end, use 130g/day. Otherwise, go on the higher end - or anywhere in between. Again, we're talking about the difference of 30g of protein. Not even worth having a conversation over tbh. i.e. don't overthink!!

Thread Information