3xwinner is offline New Member

I need help BAD!!!!!

I've had low T for about 5 years now...241 is my natural score...I've been off test for awhile now and Im going to start up again..but I gained a lot...of weight I went from about 190lbs to 220lbs since I've been off...I do 1cc 200mg cyp a week...I want to do a low carb diet and I want to keep my carbs around 20 net carbs a day for 60 days then start adding....but I want to add 20mg of DBol a day to kick start..does anyone think this will work to knock off a lot of fat quick and gain some muscle

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Quick? Just lift and do hiit 3 times a week. Clean up your diet and you should be back to normal. Only quick way of doing this is starving yourself. It took me 4 months to knock off 70 lbs on a 1500 calorie a day diet and 3-4 hours of training 7 days a week. I lost strength and now im almost a scrawn. Nothing worth keeping is easy or quick.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dbol holds alot of water. Probably not the best option. But what do I now

Get your diet in check and start hitting the gym hard like tempest has said.

Have u read up in the diet section?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3xwinner
    I've had low T for about 5 years now...241 is my natural score...I've been off test for awhile now and Im going to start up again..but I gained a lot...of weight I went from about 190lbs to 220lbs since I've been off...I do 1cc 200mg cyp a week...I want to do a low carb diet and I want to keep my carbs around 20 net carbs a day for 60 days then start adding....but I want to add 20mg of DBol a day to kick start..does anyone think this will work to knock off a lot of fat quick and gain some weightmuscle
    Bro dbol is Probly the worst anabolic to be on to loose weight haha
    Research a bit man you will burn fat plenty fast on test
    Dbol is for mass not cutting

Thread Information