Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

RANGERDOGG is offline Banned
    All I read on this fabulous site is how "newbies" need to do their research before asking questions, and "Don't PM me with source questions, etc. So for the last 2 days I've done my so called research, only to read today that anything I received via PM about legit websites is probably a scam.. I have even PM'd a moderator to request the legitimacy of a member who I thought was kind enuf to provide me with info.. The mod never responded.. I don't give a **** about AAS(I think that is the proper terminology) All I want is info on M1T, 4AD, and stuff needed for PCT, etc. So tell me tough guys -- how did you become so knowledable?? I suppose you are the lucky ones who just walked into circle ****ing K and obtained your **** right next to the protein bars, huh?? What ****ing good is this site if you can't ask questions??? I'm not a ****ing cop, hell I'm sure I'm further out there than most of you ever thought of being!!! What ****ing gives??
    Last edited by RANGERDOGG; 06-17-2004 at 11:09 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGERDOGG
    All I read on this fabulous site is how "newbies" need to do their research before asking questions, and "Don't PM me with source questions, etc. And I'm not a source and ex ****ing cetra.. So tell me tough guy -- how did you become so knowledable?? I suppose you are one of the lucky ones who just walked into circle ****ing K and obtained your **** right next to the protein bars, huh??

You expect people to help you when you are sarcastic like that and insult the guys who tell you to do research? Everyone on here researches, we just try to point people in the right direction. Why should we repeat the same information over and over and over when it is all here on this board and can be found by using the search button? Then if you want the information clarified or you don't understand it we are here to help & critique any decision you make. Pretty rude for a newbie. Way to introduce yourself

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 06-17-2004 at 11:09 PM.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    for real. . why are you on this board if your gonna bash and insult all the wrong ppl?

I'm not bashing anyone.. I'm trying to figure out how a person obtains info without getting scammed. I don't remember the indvidual's name, but I just read where anything I received via a PM about a legit website is probably a scam.. Like I said before, I am not interested in AAS, I just find it extremely hard to believe that one site BULK, UNDERGROUND, ETC can offer M1T for $10.00 a bottle and others offer it for $30.00 to $50.00. Now I can see blowing me off if I was asking for sources on AAS, but I'm not.. The last time I checked M1T can still be obtained legally. I did ask for info on PCT stuff, but that was only after I found out that I need it for PCT.. I just recently found out about M1T!! I had been told previously that 1T undecriol was the shizzat.. Since you perceive my sincere desire to not get screwed, then I am more than willing to listen to suggestions on how find out the info without insulting anyone. It gets old. Check yourselves, I'm sure you were new once..
    Last edited by RANGERDOGG; 06-17-2004 at 11:23 PM.

I'm not bashing anyone.. I'm trying to figure out how a person obtains info without getting scammed. I don't remember the indvidual's name, but I just read where anything I received via a PM about a legit website is probably a scam.. Like I said before, I am not interested in AAS, I just find it extremely hard to believe that one site BULK, UNDERGROUND, ETC can offer M1T for $10.00 a bottle and others offer it for $30.00 to $50.00. Now I can see blowing me off if I was asking for sources on AAS, but I'm not.. The last time I checked M1T can still be obtained legally. I did ask for info on PCT stuff, but that was only after I found out that I need it for PCT.. I just recently found out about M1T!! I had been told previously that 1T undecriol was the shizzat.. Since you perceive my sincere desire to only not get screwed, then I am more than willing to listen to suggestions on how not to get boned...

Whatever your babbling about is all fine and good.... but what does it have to do with the diet section or this thread??

<<LMO>>

Nice subject change... I pose a legitimate question, and that is the best you can do.. I guess I shoud be worried that since you are a "senior member" that I will get banned... Well newsflash 'fella", I was looking for info when I found this site.. This is not the only game in town.. Have a nice day.

Nice subject change... I pose a legitimate question, and that is the best you can do.. I guess I shoud be worried that since you are a "senior member" that I will get banned... Well newsflash 'fella", I was looking for info when I found this site.. This is not the only game in town.. Have a nice day.

Maybe if your post was in the appropriate section you would get the response you are looking for. And with your attitude I am sure you won't last long on this site. So you have a nice day yourself moron.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    what does this have to do with the diet section? m1t is garbage unless your 125 lbs and 6'1. then again people swear by it.. i would save my money for some food and go along with it.. most sites are either scammers or they provide products of lesser quality. and please dont babble and bit.ch about **** if it doesnt belong in this forum..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS...........

Nice subject change.

UMMM, YEAH, SINCE THE SUBJECT YOU BROUGHT UP HAS NOTHING TO DO W/THE DIET FORUM.........DUH MCFLY!!!

.. I pose a legitimate question, and that is the best you can do.

PRETTY MUCH, YES. THAT'S LIKE GOING TO BURGER KING AND ORDERING A BIG MAC........U WON'T RECEIVE MUCH BACK!

. I guess I shoud be worried that since you are a "senior member" that I will get banned.

NO, YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR IMMATURE ATTITUDE GETTING YOU BANNED. U CAN DO THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN.

.. Well newsflash 'fella", I was looking for info when I found this site.

NEWSFLASH "KIDDO", IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE CORRECT FORUM TO POSE A QUESTION, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MESSING WITH CREATINE.

. This is not the only game in town.. Have a nice day.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR (__!__) ON THE WAY OUT.
    TOOLS R US ...........

~SC~

Newsflash "kiddo", If You Can't Find The Correct Forum To Pose A Question, You Shouldn't Even Be Messing With Creatine.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    I Did Not Mention Anything About Creatine You Dumb ****

Newsflash "kiddo", If You Can't Find The Correct Forum To Pose A Question, You Shouldn't Even Be Messing With Creatine.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

If your going to continue acting like a little B*tch find another site to do so on. You obviously are an immature kid who does not belong here anyway. I am reporting your posts to the mods.

<<LMO>>

Thanks for the PM.... it has been sent to the mods along with your comments posted in this thread.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    mike is a prison caliber snitch.. i wouldnt mess with him

BWAHAHAH!!!!!

Time to get your brain out of retirement!

Wow, you missed the point, as that plane flew WAAAAAAAAAY over that tiny little brain of your's.

I was using creatine as an example of something that may be too advanced for you since you aren't able to use your cognitive reasoning and post in the CORRECT FORUM.

I.E. "you are too stupid to be able to find answers to your questions, as you post in totally INCORRECT areas, so I question your ability to be able to use the most basic of supplements".

I can read genius. Now get the phuck outta here, you've nothing to offer us at all as far as intelligence, information, help, assistance, anything of any value whatsoever.

Empty space!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-19-2004 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    mike is a prison caliber snitch.. i wouldnt mess with him

<<LMO>>

hardasnails1973 is offline New Member
    awesome posts now let me offer some suggestions to make it even more effective

PRIORITY ;
    BEFORE STARTING A DIET PLAN GO GET BLOOD WORK DONE!! ESPECIALLY FULL PANEL THYORID and OTHER HORMONES AND COMPLETE PROFILE.
    many times working with cleints I find that they are spinning their wheels because drs have them on a thyroid that makes then "ok", but people should be functioning optimally and enjoying the quality of life that they deserve. Alot of people have a hard time converting t-4 to t-3 in their bodies and this puts a dead halt on their progression of dieting. It amazing that people think they feel good on their thyroid medication, but when a person is really fined tuned it is night and day!! I am no means a dr, but i have had 3 years of premed school and commonly se alot of people go misdiagnose becuae drs treat by numbers rather then how cleints really feel. For example on a normal blood for thyroid drs only look at really at TSH levels and if you are in range you are fine, but in reality you feel like ****. What normal for you may not be normal for me. I learned this the hard way. After prolonged dieting and stress my tsh was in the normal range, but after 10 drs I finally had them run a full panel test and found my t-3 levels where in the ****ter and thats why i put on a ton of fat and my testosterone was never able to return to normal. NO being on armour thyroid for a few weeks I do fee better and more energy, but fat loss is going to time for body to adapt to medicine. So if drs say you are fine and you feel liek **** some thing is defeinetly WRONG !!

1 adding in BCAAS/ glutemine before and after cardio and weight training with make a major impact on fat burning and also preservation of lean body mass. I am not talking a heap of them may be just 5 grams of BCAAS and 5 grams glutemine. I have seen this first hand with clients

2. Adding in a nice thermogenic would sweetening the deal even more may be 2-3 times a day before cardio and weight training. Nothing spectacular may be 200-400 mgs caffine with a nice cup of green tea will work just fine

3. try using an EFAS such as 2 TBSP cocconut oil (it is a natural occuring medium chain trigylceride that will bet better to be used as a source of energy then alot of other oils ) to your shake in the moring and alternating it with something like udos choice or hemp oil for the other shake.

4 try adding some fish oils in as well, for keeping the fat ratios properly balanced

5. after 4-5 days if you are feeling flat and run down I agree have a day of good clean carbs NOT ****. Graze don't binge

6. might want to do a full system cleans before starting any change in diet becuase if your body can not process it then it is just going to sit and rot in stomach and cause a ton of problems later on down the road. I recommed my cleints do a nice 10 day cleans with oxypowder to clear out all the residue in the gut so body can work more effeincent. Just think of all the **** that gets caked along our digestive tract from previous years. After 10 days cleanse (don;t have to change diet in any way like a fast) peoples energy levels increase, clearer thinking, and lose about 6-10 lbs of sludge .. Elvis died with 60 lbs of impacted fecces in his colon..

So my point is don;t look at this from just one perspective look at this from all angles meaning your well being, spiritualistic, mental, and then phyiscal. You are given only one body learn to worship it

peace out

Hey hard, long time no see! Haven't seen ya on my board, only when you ran my program, but not so much anymore.

U train people now? Is that new thing as of late?

Any competitions?

~SC~

swole i have been suffering for 7 months from being misdiagnosed from IBS to steroid with drawl to just plan crazy. I haven't been in the gym for over 5 months becuase I barely had energy to get out of bed. After my contest my body was rebounding and I got hit hard from all angles. 2 of my freinds died, holiday depression, family problems, notification of possible lossing my job, coming off a contest cycle. Stress just got to me and my thyroid just went into a tail spin. Gained tons of fat weigth I told drs this back in december but since I was in the range of blood tests they would not do anything. My testoserone was 50 for past 6 months and it would not come back up. DRs wouldn't listen and I ended up with CFS and was bed ridden for 3 weeks. i went into a state of severe depression and refused mediction becuae it was not the cause of problem. I walked into the emergecy room adt hospital and was so depleted from malabsorption that it took me 2 bags of iv to get me stable again. I just started with a internal mediicine dr that was willling to listen to me finally, after beggin drs to give me some thyroid medicine becuae body temperatire was sub 96 degrees all the time, Drs think that is normal for some people, but with my metabolsim i said no way and walked out. For an athlete we re not considered normal people. After looking over my blood results from march I discovered my t-3 levels where 80 (60-220 was range) but my t-4 and tsh where in ball park. Some days i would go poop for 5 days and that impact just built up in me causing all kinds of bacteria and fungus to mutate into candida that took over my whole body. Over last 7 months i lost 30 lbs of leam muscle mass from the drs not listening to me in the first place. Its been a long haul back but i am on armour thyroid now and just waiting for it to stablize me and be back on track. I learned alot from this experience about life in general it self. that is why i promote the health aspect of what we do and not just the physical any more. Yes i am training people and have had great success with new techniques in dieting and supplementation. One guy is in musclemag international and other was in cosmopolitian magazine and also has a spread in exercise for men and is working his way into men's fitness. I am not successful as you are, but one has to start out small and work ones way up. Over the past 6 months i have spent hours researching on line studies to apply them to clients program, Plus my old training partner john berrardi is accessible as well. Best of luck to you on your amazing come back as well. I will be competing in 2005 again bigger harder and alot smarter then i have ever been.

Best of luck to you bro, you've gone through a lot!

I wasn't asking you to "compare" your training biz to mine, but I thank you for your words about me being successful. I'm certainly doing all I can to keep expanding, and have some rather exciting endeavors on the horizon. Trust me, you'll hear about it soon.

Take care brutha!
    ~SC~

i can not commend you more on how successful you have been with your business endeviors and you are really an inspiration to me and alot of people becuae we are into what we do becuase we care about people and making a postive influence on their lives. That is what seperates us from alot of people is becuase we care and enjoy doing the things we love. I have seen you grow in leaps and bounds from i first knew you about 3 years ago. When people where limtiing them selves you were expanding at an incredible rate and I knew it was just amount of time before you hit big leagues. By all means Chris all your hard work and dedication got you where you are today. And like you said you have even more things in store. Keep them coming

Wow, thanks bro. That really means a lot to me that you remember me way back from 3 years ago. I always thought you were one of the more dedicated bro's I knew, and you're physique definitely showed that. Any help I can give ya, just let me know brutha. You'll make a quick comeback, I'm sure of that.

Best wishes my man! ~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, thanks bro. That really means a lot to me that you remember me way back from 3 years ago. I always thought you were one of the more dedicated bro's I knew, and you're physique definitely showed that. Any help I can give ya, just let me know brutha. You'll make a quick comeback, I'm sure of that.

Best wishes my man! ~SC~

I friggen love this website and the commaradery between people here. Its really quite nice.

not to sound ghey .. but it is, refreshing really.

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    great thread i was looking for one like this

Felon is offline New Member

Protein Shakes

Great info! Do you suggest drinking a protein only ( Whey ) shake for PWO with the Dextrose?

Is it o.k to drink a low carb shake ( meal replacement ) like Protein Diet or should I stick with the the Whey only?

Is this diet o.k. for females, given they eat according to their weight?

Thanks in advance!

in bold bro. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Felon
    Great info! Do you suggest drinking a protein only ( Whey ) shake for PWO with the Dextrose?
    yep, whey and dex. thats all you need

Is it o.k to drink a low carb shake ( meal replacement ) like Protein Diet or should I stick with the the Whey only?
    stick with the whey. alot of fats and hidden sugars in those drinks

Is this diet o.k. for females, given they eat according to their weight?
    yes. . .yes it is

Thanks in advance!

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Well Ive read this thread and Ive come to several conclusions:

1. The senior members on this site rock
    (not kissin @$$ i swear)

2. There are more ignorant newbs when it comes to nutrition and supplementation then I previously thought.
    ***(not intended to flame anybody, just very aggravated by the way this hotshot who got banned gave 'tude to guys who were trying to help him)***

with that said, allow me to divulge my question intended for Rambo.
    I agree with everything you posted when you originally started this thread. As most normal people do, I understand that 45 minutes of cardio will not burn off hard earned muscle when kept at your target heart rate (45 minutes doesnt mean 45 minutes of gut wrenching all out running for those who need clarification)

My question is simple, and I find many differing opinions on the matter, so ive decided to post to the pros on here (since you guys definitely help in every other department, much appreciated). Rambo, you advocate a good 45 minutes of cardio per day. I agree, but for clarification purposes, when would you recommend this be done?

IMO, I'll do cardio at most for 20-25 minutes per day, coupled with my workout. I think I could do 45 minutes preworkout, but due to time constraints and lack of accurate heart monitor readings, measuring my heart rate would become a workout within itself.

Anyway, what do you think about A.M. cardio, before breakfast? Now personally, I believe WEIGHT loss can be drastically enhanced, but only because I firmly believe that since your body is working on nothing (keep in mind, I'm referring to cardio training BEFORE ever ingesting food on a given day) that you will in fact, burn muscle. Heck, I could be wrong, perhaps carb or fat storage is affected and thus burned more quickly. But where is the science to either prove or refute this? I haven't really been able to find a solid answer on the matter, and myself along with other trainers have a different perspective on the matter.

Just lookin for opinions guys, and if you happen along some hardcore info to prove your theory, I'd love to see it.

Always itchin to learn...
    Last edited by BigErn; 07-20-2004 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Dont wanna offend anybody!

AM cardio for 45 mins on an empty stomach is the best thing to do followed by a pro/fat meal 45-60 mins later

dcb

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
    6. might want to do a full system cleans before starting any change in diet becuase if your body can not process it then it is just going to sit and rot in stomach and cause a ton of problems later on down the road. I recommed my cleints do a nice 10 day cleans with oxypowder to clear out all the residue in the gut so body can work more effeincent. Just think of all the **** that gets caked along our digestive tract from previous years. After 10 days cleanse (don;t have to change diet in any way like a fast) peoples energy levels increase, clearer thinking, and lose about 6-10 lbs of sludge .. Elvis died with 60 lbs of impacted fecces in his colon.
    where can i find some more info on this??

EDIT: nevermind I found some good info, but im curious as to what everybodies thoughts are on this. It sounds good, maybe I should give it a try before cutting.
    Last edited by symatech; 07-22-2004 at 12:04 PM.

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for the great amount of provided information, Rambo. Your spent time compiling this thread is much appreciated! I noticed you stated that fruit should not be a staple in the "cutting diet." My post work-out shake is as follows...

2 scoops protein powder (34g protein)
    1 t. baking cocoa (antioxidants)
    1/2 c. cottage cheese (fat free)
    1/3 c. strawberries
    1/4 c. blueberries
    1/2 peach
    1/2 banana
    1/2 c. soy milk (original)

I blend this all together, and sip it over an hour or so. I hate cottage cheese, but have found that it really improves the "smooth" in smoothy I'm an avid subscriber to Men's Health Mag, and they are constantly pushing the benefits of fruit. Am I getting too much? And is this the wrong time to have it- right after a workout? I'm currently overweight (spare tire), so my goal is to drop fat... Am I heading in the wrong direction?

P.S. I'm a new guy here, and I promise I'm not an A-- hole like rangerdogg. He has now made it a little harder for us new guys to gain a reputation for ourselves. I'm honestly a good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    Thank you for the great amount of provided information, Rambo. Your spent time compiling this thread is much appreciated! I noticed you stated that fruit should not be a staple in the "cutting diet." My post work-out shake is as follows...

2 scoops protein powder (34g protein)
    1 t. baking cocoa (antioxidants)
    1/2 c. cottage cheese (fat free)
    1/3 c. strawberries
    1/4 c. blueberries
    1/2 peach
    1/2 banana
    1/2 c. soy milk (original)

I blend this all together, and sip it over an hour or so. I hate cottage cheese, but have found that it really improves the "smooth" in smoothy I'm an avid subscriber to Men's Health Mag, and they are constantly pushing the benefits of fruit. Am I getting too much? And is this the wrong time to have it- right after a workout? I'm currently overweight (spare tire), so my goal is to drop fat... Am I heading in the wrong direction?

P.S. I'm a new guy here, and I promise I'm not an A-- hole like rangerdogg. He has now made it a little harder for us new guys to gain a reputation for ourselves. I'm honestly a good guy!
    The carbs from the fruit are not what you want in a PWO shake. the fructose in them doesn nothing to repair muscle gylcogen (fructose restores liver stores) What you want is the dextrose to shuttle the protein to your muscles and restore/replenish ,ost muscle gycogen from your workout. (you want the carbs from the dextrose to be a 2:1 ratio of carbsro. so if you are using 34 grams of protein from whey, then you would want 72 grams of carbs from dex.)

DCB

hey dcb

Thanks for the response, i didnt think anybody would write back

(AM cardio for 45 mins on an empty stomach is the best thing to do followed by a pro/fat meal 45-60 mins later-dcb)

Just wondering, why is this? I'm open to anything and am certainly not doubting it, but why would that be the best thing to do?

Thanks a lot for the help bro

Quote Originally Posted by BigErn
    hey dcb

Thanks for the response, i didnt think anybody would write back

(AM cardio for 45 mins on an empty stomach is the best thing to do followed by a pro/fat meal 45-60 mins later-dcb)

Just wondering, why is this? I'm open to anything and am certainly not doubting it, but why would that be the best thing to do?

Thanks a lot for the help bro
    well you want to do it on an empty stomach to burn the fat on your body. if you eat someething then you will be burning that for energy rather then the fat on you.

also, a pro/ fat meal is best after cardio b/c it continues lyposis (fat burning)

dcb

thanks dcb

yeah see, i thought the same thing. I was just confused, because if you dont have anything beforehand, I didn't know if your body might also burn muscle (had i simply thought to the atkins diet which employs this theory, i would have considered it...eventhough i really dont agree with atkins cause i need carbohydrates, your body does resort to burning fat, while not as efficient, for energy rather than carbs)...but your response makes perfect sense. I think I'm gonna give pre-breakfast cardio a shot and see what happens...couldnt hurt right?

Shiznit is offline New Member

hey guys

So what are other kinds of fats im suppose to eat during cutting?

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiznit
    So what are other kinds of fats im suppose to eat during cutting?
    olive oil, flax oil, natural peanutbutter, salmon, almonds.

Shiznit is offline New Member

Great post.

ok i weigh 171 would this be an ideal cutting diet?
    [breakfast]
    3 boiled eggs with yolk
    Glass of skimmed milk or protein drink ( not sure about this )
    or should i change the above to Corn flakes with skimmed milk a bowl everyday?
    [workout]
    30 mins treadmill
    30 mins cycling
    30 mins stomache
    *i dont lift weights yet*
    [After workout meal]
    Tuna in water with onions or 2 chicken breasts grilled
    or noodles or something anyone can think of thats good
    [sleep]

i dont really have that much time to be home to eat and such so this works out but limits how many meals i can have ive lived on water tuna eggwhites for 2months 140 cal intake daily.. so i could torture myself .. need some advice on this diet.. thanks guys o and will clen help me loose weight? im currently taking thermo red pills. full of caffene

If you don't refrain from posting/spamming the board w/your phucking cereal ridden diet, you're going to be given a vacation to study this sticky.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Shiznit
    ok i weigh 171 would this be an ideal cutting diet?
    [breakfast]
    3 boiled eggs with yolk
    Glass of skimmed milk or protein drink ( not sure about this )
    or should i change the above to Corn flakes with skimmed milk a bowl everyday?
    [workout]
    30 mins treadmill
    30 mins cycling
    30 mins stomache
    *i dont lift weights yet*
    [After workout meal]
    Tuna in water with onions or 2 chicken breasts grilled
    or noodles or something anyone can think of thats good
    [sleep]

i dont really have that much time to be home to eat and such so this works out but limits how many meals i can have ive lived on water tuna eggwhites for 2months 140 cal intake daily.. so i could torture myself .. need some advice on this diet.. thanks guys o and will clen help me loose weight? im currently taking thermo red pills. full of caffene

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    that was too the f******ing point man thanks thats what i needed

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    A question for Swole...(didn't want to start a new thread)

Was wondering.

For someone who does cardio directly following his weight-training (finding it most effective for him personally), what would he ingest post-cardio? I've seen onthe board... dextrose is necessary post weight-training for glycogen replenishment.. agreed...BUT also on the board there's the information that a carb meal post-cardio isn't advised... So what would this person's PWO look like? He can't ingest carbs right after weight-training cus it'd hinder the fat-burning effects of cardio.

After you post your reply.. i'll post my thoughts

Cardio after weights is not a good idea. It may "work" for you, but if you ever seperated them and ate appropriately to address both fat loss and lean mass preservation, you'd do even better than you have.

You have to ingest carbs pwo for muscular recovery, so you blunt lipolysis right when u do that, you cut fat burning short, and you cut into recovery time when you should be resting/eating. Far from ideal, very far.

~SC~

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information