Babyweight is offline Female Member

Talipia (better taste than tuna)

I know frozen isn't the best, but I went to SAMS Club and I usually will get the Salmon frozen filets but instead wanted to try something new.
    Talipia is a white fish (kinda sweet) and has no fishy taste whatsoever.
    Anyways:
    Spray your foreman grill with Pam, throw the filet (you need 2-about 21 grams protein) and keep drizziling it with lemon juice. It cooks fast! In about 3 minutes, til it flakes with a fork of course.
    Then I scramble about 4 egg whites (so I have about 30 grams of protein for the whole meal).
    Mix it together and add a little more lemon juice and a sprinkle a little parmesan.
    Not the best tasting but its terrific if your dieting and tastes much better than the tuna in a can. 3 minutes you can't beat to make lunch or a snack.

It is also good baked in the oven with whole stewed tomatoes, scallions, red onion, and a little cavendars spice and lemon juice. Serve with brown rice and broccoli.... Yummy

nuke is offline Member
    Ive done that. Except not on the grill but in a pan. Excellent call Baby !

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to do talipia fillets in the pan with lemon herb seasoning...=) it was pretty good...

-- clocky baby

td32 is offline Junior Member
    does the lemon juice have glucose in it? If it does does it affect the keto diet?

Thread Information