fit4ever180 is offline Member

Zero Carb Salad Dressing

Here ya'll go... It's pungent and has a strong/sweet taste...

1/2 c. apple cider vinegar
    1/3 cup of sugar substitute or with stevia (as it's supposed to be 3x as sweet) 1/4 c.
    1 or 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil (depending on size of the salad or nutritional needs)

Pour you vinegar into a saucepan, add the sugar sub. and stir it in (most of it will disperse and dilute in to the vinegar without any help), then add the oil... Taste it before you put it on your salad to see if it's sweet enough... Heat it up so that it's close to boiling... Pour it over your salad (works really well with red leaf lettuce!).... Bona appetite!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    great recipe fit 4 ! - i tweaked 2 a honey mustard version. For honey mustard type twist add 2 tea ground mustard seed. Will help oil vinegar to combine and tates like a non creamy honey mustard dressing. Not trying to change thread but a diff version of above - give em both a try!

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    great recipe fit 4 ! - i tweaked 2 a honey mustard version. For honey mustard type twist add 2 tea ground mustard seed. Will help oil vinegar to combine and tates like a non creamy honey mustard dressing. Not trying to change thread but a diff version of above - give em both a try!
    I'll be trying it in the tonight or this weekend jimmy... Thanks for the variation...

Thread Information