Lil man is offline Associate Member

How to blend oats

I did as suggested an bought oatmeal and blended. I have ON mochaccino whey that I blend into my coffee in morning and I throw the oats in there. But the oats settle so fast that the end of the shake is clumpy. Any way to keep it from settling?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Yep - just keep stirring or shaking. I usually give mine a little shake before each chug.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Yep - just keep stirring or shaking. I usually give mine a little shake before each chug.
    Lol. I figured that was my option. I was just wondering if y'all had another trick or if I wasn't blending good enough. Thank you

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    How's that mochachinno taste?

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky View Post
    How's that mochachinno taste?
    It's not too bad but I went from syntha 6 to the optimum nutrition brand and....well no comparison. Syntha 6 is awesome

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man

It's not too bad but I went from syntha 6 to the optimum nutrition brand and....well no comparison. Syntha 6 is awesome
    Haha true. If only syntha 6 was cheaper. Have you tried Dymatize Elite XT? It's the best deal I've found on protein ever. I buy the 5lb tub of Chocolate Brownie for $32. 62+ servings, a blend of time released proteins and tastes amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky View Post
    Haha true. If only syntha 6 was cheaper. Have you tried Dymatize Elite XT? It's the best deal I've found on protein ever. I buy the 5lb tub of Chocolate Brownie for $32. 62+ servings, a blend of time released proteins and tastes amazing.
    That's a good price but the syntha 6 is only 44$ for 52 servings so it's not that bad. I've never looked into the quality of protein tbh tho. May be shit but it would be subjective

Zero0 is offline New Member
    Going to try this....I tried blending 1 cup of oats the other day with 1 scoop of protein and it was all at the bottom. Fail.

Thread Information