I have been playing with this over the past few weeks and feel i've come pretty close to restaurant quality.

Ingredients:

2/3 cup oyster sauce (you'll probably have to get this at an Asian specialty store/market)
2/3 cup sherry cooking wine
2tsp good quality soy sauce
4tsp sesame oil
1/3 cup hoisin sauce
2tsp white sugar
2tsp corn starch

2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast

NOTE: You can substitute with beef (I prefer flank steak) or shrimp. Also, you can do 50/50 chicken and beef, but I wouldn't recommend this with shrimp due to cooking time variations

1.5-2lbs Broccoli Florets

1 medium sized onion
4 garlic cloves
fresh ginger
red pepper flakes (optional)

Mix the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sherry wine, sesame oil, and corn starch. set aside.

Cut chicken and/or beef into bite sized strips - across the chicken breast, and across the grain of a flank steak. Pour sauce mixture over the meat and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes (longer the better)

Boil a large pot of water. Add broccoli to boiling water and allow to sit for 1 minute (water will not come to a boil again) - remove, strain, run under cold water and set aside to dry.

NOTE: I like my broccoli VERY crisp, almost raw. Cook longer for more tender broccoli, but I find it to be somewhat mushy in the final product, so I recommend 1 minute and no longer.

Dice up onion, garlic, and ginger. Heat up about 1-2tbsp of sesame oil over medium heat in a wok (or large frying pan). Add vegetables and allow them to sweat for a few minutes. Continue to stir to avoid burning, about 5 minutes.

Turn heat up to high. Add meat and marinade. Stir fry on high heat until meat is just cooked through. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes to your liking - I like it spicy, so I go with quite a bit. Add strained broccoli and stir fry until sauce coats everything.

Remove from heat. Eat by itself, or serve over rice of your choice. I also top the dish with raw cashew nuts for a really great flavor.

I haven't worked out macros for this. It's a fairly clean dish - high protein, relatively low carb (especially if eaten without rice) and moderate fat. Sodium is really the only concern, but as a cheat meal this is AWESOME. Enjoy!