LiveFitBeFit is offline Just a banned Fat boy!

Protein Iced Mocha Late Recipe!!

Okay so the other day I was eating my typical boring breakfast and I was thinking of a new recipe instead of having my coffee, shake, and eggs.

So I came up with this...

1.The night before brew your coffee(as much as you'd like) and put it inside of the fridge. I use starbucks expresso flavor.
    2.The next morning take it out pour into a shaker cup and add as much chocolate protein( or vanilla protein) that you'd like.
    3.Add a lot of ice and shake it up.

Honestly this is my new favorite drink. It makes me feel like I am cheating because it tastes so darn good. I use Dymatize Chocolate mint protein and the taste is just out of bounds.

Lemme know what you guys think of this! My little brother(10) tried some the other day and went crazy. Poor kids asking for this shake every morning haha.

Anyways thanks again hope ya'll enjoy it!

Imperious is offline Banned
    Any sugar used?

Nope! No sugar used at all my man. IF you wanted to you can add some stevia or splenda. I personally dont add anything! Might at Stevia tomorrow though. Give it a try let me know whatcha think..

Imperious is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFitBeFit
    Nope! No sugar used at all my man. IF you wanted to you can add some stevia or splenda. I personally dont add anything! Might at Stevia tomorrow though. Give it a try let me know whatcha think..
    Ok cool, whats the protein brand?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I do this all the time. I do it slightly differently. I throw ice in my shaker, add freshly brewed cup of coffee, protein powder and a little soy milk. I have it dialed in enough that it gets rid of all the ice and I am left with a cold chocolate mocha shake.

Johnny- That sounds good too man!

And the protein I use is Dymatize Elite Whey isolate. Its honestly the best bang for your buck. I got a 10 pounder for 80$.

DRdee is offline New Member
    I drink coffee every morning. Going to try this out maņana.

Do it brotha. You'd love it. I cant go a day without it man.

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    It's the bomb. I do this about every other day. I don't add sugar, but I use Syntha 6 Vanilla protein, so I might as well be adding some. I love vanilla protein coffee, my wife is now a fan too.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I do this all the time. I do it slightly differently. I throw ice in my shaker, add freshly brewed cup of coffee, protein powder and a little soy milk. I have it dialed in enough that it gets rid of all the ice and I am left with a cold chocolate mocha shake.
    My daughter is doing this, less the coffee, add a little milk, and add 1/4 raw oats. Blends it up, and it is really very tasty, and almost the consistency of a choco shake!

It's really a healthy snack, and i've been drinking em too lately

Yeah that sounds delish too! I only drink it in the AM or else im up all night! overall great shake tho

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Looking forward to trying this one as well as subsequent ideas posted here. Thanks!

britt28 is offline Female Member
    Sounds interesting. I use Scivation's chocolate whey but haven't tried this coffee drink. Thanks for the tip.

Also, I initially quickly read that first sentence seeing coffee, shake, eggs and almost thought you blended that before I read it properly...lol...yuck!

ILLEATYERFKNHART is offline New Member
    I make mine like a slush:
    Ice
    Instant coffee
    Honey
    Vanilla protein
    Powdered chocolate milk mix
    Milk

Way better then drinking black coffee

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why didn't I think of this?
    I typically make my black coffee, then while it is cooling, I blend ice, milk, vanilla protein and a banana for my morning shake. Then by the time I've finished the shake, the coffee is cool enough to down.

I'm going to try this right now, even though it's 6:30pm!

I've toyed with adding oats too it, but I'll leave that out of the coffee shake.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here it is. I used two heaped teaspoons of decaf coffee. Two scoops vanilla whey, handful of I've and 300ml milk.

Yum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Protein Iced Mocha Late Recipe!!-image-3501339890.jpg  

jklipouse is offline Junior Member
    Holly shit u guys are geniuses! I used unsweetened coconut milk 1 pack of splenda 2 scoops of chocolate protein reg black cofee...easy part is making it hard part is trying not to drink it so dam fastttt! Thanks guys

Lol use a straw dude thats what I do! I havent made this in like 1 month. Must have tomorrow!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFitBeFit View Post
    Okay so the other day I was eating my typical boring breakfast and I was thinking of a new recipe instead of having my coffee, shake, and eggs.

1.The night before brew your coffee(as much as you'd like) and put it inside of the fridge. I use starbucks expresso flavor.
    2.The next morning take it out pour into a shaker cup and add as much chocolate protein( or vanilla protein) that you'd like.

Honestly this is my new favorite drink. It makes me feel like I am cheating because it tastes so darn good. I use Dymatize Chocolate mint protein and the taste is just out of bounds.

Lemme know what you guys think of this! My little brother(10) tried some the other day and went crazy. Poor kids asking for this shake every morning haha.

my daughter uses a blender, crushed ice, protein powder, and raw oats. I have to admit, she scored on that one and it has become one of her favorite after school snacks

jklipouse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

my daughter uses a blender, crushed ice, protein powder, and raw oats. I have to admit, she scored on that one and it has become one of her favorite after school snacks
    TR sounds like a good pre workout shake...i didnt try the oats yet but i most certainly will tomorrow's

protein iced mocha latte recipe

Your recipe sounds awesome enough to add to my menu at my cafe. BUT I need to know why you are calling it a mocha latte? Those are two different drinks. Mocha, of course has chocolate and coffee where as a Latte is only espresso and milk. So since you are adding a chocolate/mint concoction...it is there fore a Mocha. Only saying cause I want to name it correctly. So is this powder you add from this website? I am a newbie at this. Thanks and continue being awesome.
    Peggy
    Annie's Lavender & Coffee Cafe
    Twin Falls, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFitBeFit View Post

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    This has been my breakfast for a very long time. The only difference is I use egg whites and 1 scoop of protein, and a little milk while bulking

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Here it is. I used two heaped teaspoons of decaf coffee. Two scoops vanilla whey, handful of I've and 300ml milk.

Yum!
    You talking instant coffee?

capetown is offline Senior Member
    I really hate owning a tasimo right now.

Thread Information