Thread: score

floyd_turbo is offline Member

score

money boss hustla u the man bro.. thanks for some kick ass recipes for eats

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    tobey too man... unreal

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Ditto Toby and Money boss hustla are awesome they should get special names on AR like ANABOLIC COOK

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Ahhhh, our own self worth is finally recognized! Be careful though, mine and money boss’s heads may begin to swell with to much pride if we are not careful and then look what you would be stuck with. HA!

Anyway, if I have not mentioned it before, I want to thank money boss for all that he has contributed to the recipe section. I think that it is great that people here think about nutrition in a creative way. In the old days when the idea of AR was first being brought into being that is one of the main reasons we started a recipe section. Actually at first when I first joined I joined under Tobey and after cooking a few Thanksgiving meals for PtbyJason, I was nick named “The Iron Chef” and it has kind of stuck ever sense.

IC

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Ahhh shucks. Thanks guys!

I hope I can start adding more recipes to the forumn...time is getting tighter with the new career. I'll make time though...as I love cooking and trying new recipes.

I think I said it earlier that I wanted to be a chef for years before I embarked into the business world. Becoming a chef just wasn't worth it IMO...low pay and crazy hours. So I keep it to a hobby.

If anyone likes Indian, Thai, or Chinese I have some kick ass recipes. Most of them would not be considered as fitness recipes as they're usually high carbs (rice or noodles)...but freakin' tasty!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    No Thank you Bro

Thread Information