Thread: Is pct needed?

genetisch is offline Junior Member

Is pct needed?

There have been some reports of LS and FSH inhibiting but is pct needed for cycles of S-4?

Gears is offline Member
    I wish I knew. I don't think there is much info out on it yet.

genetisch is offline Junior Member
    a couple members i know on another board said they did 4,6 weeks only at 200 and 100mg and noticed no shutdown or anything.

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    The literature shows HPTA suppresion only at high doses, at least in rats. Below 1 mg/kg/day, no LH/FSH reduction was seen. For humans then, who knows. It seems like most people are using a dose right around 1 mg/kg/day I'd call suppression in humans at those dosage levels a "maybe". HPTA suppression, to my knowledge, is a very graded thing- beyond a threshold dosage level of S4, LH and FSH will be downregulated gradually with increasing S4 doses. The level of S4 required to have complete natural LH/FSH shutdown is probably pretty large.

The phase II clinical trials used 3mg, (that's just 3mg, not 3mg/kg) for 3 months and didn't see any suppression in humans while still getting significant muscle gain and fat loss.

So it's definitely possible to administer an effective dose that never need be cycled. I would strongly suggest that users have blood work done every few weeks, as their budget permits, and post results. It's possible that if suppression does occur with S4, it's so mild as to be unnoticeable.

d-red is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by genetisch View Post
    There have been some reports of LS and FSH inhibiting but is pct needed for cycles of S-4?
    no..doesn`t shut you down, there fore no pct needed for s-4

Gomi is offline New Member
    Okay, some people claim that S4 did in fact lower their test. Would a PCT help increase teh values back to normal faster? Or would the test go back to regular digits after a while of being off the S4. Also, if you run S4 for a long enough time, would it eventually shut you down?

jfalco is offline Member
    Every review I've read from folks who tried s-4 says it is a waste of money

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Here's a thread about someone using S4. He has not seen testicular atrophy as of yet.
    My SARMs S4 Log

Gomi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfalco View Post
    Every review I've read from folks who tried s-4 says it is a waste of money

Well that depends. Sure, you will most likely get less results, but people do actually gain muscle mass and from what I've been reading it seems if there are no side effects (yet). Except for the color blindness and having a hard time with nightvision.

If you compare it to AAS(test, dbol etc), pricewise it woulnd't be worth it. But who knows, hopefully soon there will be more then just 1 distributor of the stuff and the prices might go down a bit.

Thread Information