Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    d-red is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    phate something is either legal or illegal. if i got caught with it i either get in trouble or i dont. if it isnt illegal then you could ask for a source. people ask for where to buy supplements and other products all the time and its allowed as long as its not illegal.
    it is borderline..legal/illegal

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d-red View Post
    it is borderline..legal/illegal
    makes no sense if i get pulled over transporting it im either arrested or im not. a judge either finds me guilty or not guilty.

d-red is offline New Member
    makes no sense if i get pulled over transporting it im either arrested or im not. a judge either finds me guilty or not guilty.
    lol..ok..the judge would find you not guilty. its lega.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It makes perfect sense. The drug in Phase II clinical trials, which means it will be SEVERAL more years before it gets the FDA rubber stamp of approval. As such, it is NOT a controlled substance. It is not even recognized as a Therapeutic by the FDA. It hasn't even made the Olympic banned list yet. You can't schedule something that is not recognized as a drug.

http://www.gtxinc.com/Pipeline/Ostar...866.aspx?Sid=4

In October 2008, GTx announced topline results of the Phase II trial evaluating Ostarine in patients with cancer cachexia. The clinical trial enrolled 159 cancer patients (average age of 66 years) with non-small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia or breast cancer at 35 sites in the U.S. and Argentina. Participants were randomized to receive placebo, 1 mg or 3 mg oral capsule of Ostarine once daily for 16 weeks. Average reported weight loss prior to entry among all subjects was 8.8%. Subjects were allowed to have standard chemotherapy during the trial.

The study met its primary endpoint of absolute change in total lean body mass (muscle) compared to placebo and the secondary endpoint of muscle function (performance). The incidence of serious adverse events, deaths and tumor progression were similar among placebo and the treatment arms. The most common side effects reported among all subjects in the trial were fatigue, anemia, nausea and diarrhea.

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    It makes perfect sense. The drug in Phase II clinical trials, which means it will be SEVERAL more years before it gets the FDA rubber stamp of approval. As such, it is NOT a controlled substance. It is not even recognized as a Therapeutic by the FDA. It hasn't even made the Olympic banned list yet. You can't schedule something that is not recognized as a drug.

http://www.gtxinc.com/Pipeline/Ostar...866.aspx?Sid=4

In October 2008, GTx announced topline results of the Phase II trial evaluating Ostarine in patients with cancer cachexia. The clinical trial enrolled 159 cancer patients (average age of 66 years) with non-small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia or breast cancer at 35 sites in the U.S. and Argentina. Participants were randomized to receive placebo, 1 mg or 3 mg oral capsule of Ostarine once daily for 16 weeks. Average reported weight loss prior to entry among all subjects was 8.8%. Subjects were allowed to have standard chemotherapy during the trial.

The study met its primary endpoint of absolute change in total lean body mass (muscle) compared to placebo and the secondary endpoint of muscle function (performance). The incidence of serious adverse events, deaths and tumor progression were similar among placebo and the treatment arms. The most common side effects reported among all subjects in the trial were fatigue, anemia, nausea and diarrhea.
    You're right on everything except the Olympic part. SARMs are on WADA's prohibited list.

Quote Originally Posted by chucklesmcgee View Post
    You're right on everything except the Olympic part. SARMs are on WADA's prohibited list.
    I wasn't aware of that. It must have been a recent development.

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    I wasn't aware of that. It must have been a recent development.
    I think it was just announced for 2009.

http://www.wada-ama.org/rtecontent/d...20_Sept_08.pdf

"Section S1:
    2. Other Anabolic Agents, including but not limited to:
    Clenbuterol , selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs ), tibolone, zeranol, zilpaterol."

gymnutt is offline Associate Member
    It's perfectly legal....for your rats if you have a licensed research facility.

John88Test is offline Member
    My research facility just got two bottles. My rat starts preliminary trials on Monday. Will keep you updated.
    Last edited by John88Test; 06-06-2009 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnutt View Post
    It's perfectly legal....for your rats if you have a licensed research facility.
    LOL. True.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    if it isnt illegal then you could ask for a source.
    No, because the sources out there right now are not just selling s4, if you know what im getting at...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    SARMs are on WADA's prohibited list.
    Too bad for WADA it cant be tested for yet

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Probably after positive phase III trials conclude and they submit the final paperwork. So maybe sometime in 2010-2011 you'll be able to get 3 mgs a day for grandma.
    To be more specific, it should be by the end of 2011.
    Surely not beyond that year without behoof.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd like to try it, sounds great.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    s4 is great. It is very limited on who has it but if you have any rep on other sites there are bros selling it. Vision blurry-ness goes away real quick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information