Thread: Ohhh yea!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Ohhh yea!

Finally got my 2 bottles of S4 in .. i will be giving feedback on it in the future soon.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    whats your dosing protocol look like?

chucklesmcgee is offline Junior Member
    Please do! The fat loss effects might counteract total mass gained, so try and get your bodyfat measured before and after, if at all possible to get a more objective measure of effectiveness.

well its dosed at 100mg per ML... i'm going to run 100mg a day ..split into 3 doses.

for about 4 weeks during my current cycle..which i'm crusing test on.. during this cycle i will also be running some Abombs..and then following up with S4.

1bottle for during cycle.. and i will be taking about a month off of the S4, and using the second bottle during the PCT.

I will do the best i can as far as measuring body fat and such.. i'm more interested in seeing the results at PCT. I'm also using during cycle to see how i like that also .
    Cheers!

d-red is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    well its dosed at 100mg per ML... i'm going to run 100mg a day ..split into 3 doses.

for about 4 weeks during my current cycle..which i'm crusing test on.. during this cycle i will also be running some Abombs..and then following up with S4.

1bottle for during cycle.. and i will be taking about a month off of the S4, and using the second bottle during the PCT.

I will do the best i can as far as measuring body fat and such.. i'm more interested in seeing the results at PCT. I'm also using during cycle to see how i like that also .
    Cheers!
    you should be happy with the results

so far i'm on vacation and been using it.. stacked with test e.. it taste terrible..lol! kinda like a mix of ..crush aspirin and ambesol, or however you spell it.. i am noticing the eye issues with it.. but able to be dealt with without to much pain

Thread Information