fcuk is offline New Member

Sarms - some questions.

I have done my bloodwork and i have low testosterone . Which i think have a bad effect on my libido, energy, temper etc. Its not low enough for HRT but just above the limit.

So my question is, will S4 have an effect on libido, etc ?

The thing is i tried SARMS and it seemed to work as a complete testosterone replacement atleast for me.

Is it?

I have tried one drop in the morning, afternoon, and before night. I measured one drop to be about 3-4 mg of sarms. So i have tried about 12 mg / day.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Not to answer a ? with a ?, but...How long have you been on? Do you notice a difference?

fcuk is offline New Member
    The first time i took about 50mg and a couple of hours later i felt alot of agressiveness and I also got very horny. Im quait sure this wasnt placebo.

I took about 100 mg /day for a week. And it sure messed with my eyes. Especially seeing in the dark. At night in my apartment everything was really black. And if you look at att surface in the night, you know it should have some visible texture/shadows but its all black. If you drive trough at tunnel then the concrete should be gray but its just black. So I know its the real deal.

After the first week i dropped to about 12mg/day because im not so interested in making heavy gains. I think that since i have low testosterone , a low dose of sarms would make me make more normal gains. I was also interested in what other effects it could have.

I stayed on 10-12mg/day for about a month. Then i read the report here saying that it messes with your testosterone , and then i got a letter from my doctor saying i should come in for tests so then stopped taking it. Because i was afraid it would lower my testosterone.

My conclusion is that it works great for HRT

Things i noticed:
    More facial hair
    More libido, however libido seemed to be weaker after a couple of weeks
    Definetly more energy. Since i consider SARMS to be quait safe, some days I didnt take SARMS just to feel the difference, and those days i felt alot more tired.

But the again placebo is a powerful thing so i would to hear from someone else in my position who tried it. But maybe no one tried i at a low dose?
    Last edited by fcuk; 09-13-2009 at 07:07 AM.

Thread Information