Thread: Arr s-4

softball1 is offline New Member

Arr s-4

would 1 bottle be enough for a good cycle when using lions s-4 or would i need 2 bottles to have enough. im not sure on the dosage and jsut want to make sure before i order. thanks guys

alphonsocino is offline New Member
    taking 100mg doses...1 bottle would last 15 days.

adam15425 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonsocino View Post
    taking 100mg doses...1 bottle would last 15 days.
    UMM NO, Start out at 25mg/day and bump it up from there. I myself wouldn't go over 50mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    UMM NO, Start out at 25mg/day and bump it up from there. I myself wouldn't go over 50mg/day
    Bass has said numerous times you dont really see the max potential of the SARMs until youre doing 100mg a day. and there are 30ml in the bottle at 50mg a ml. so thats 2 ml a day which would = 15 days. though for the first few days you should definitely take a much smaller dose to make sure you arent allergic.

Does everyone respond the same to all drugs? I think not. Start low and up it. This is not a "juicing feeling" kind of drug. Yes use 100 mg and you will start to feel as if you are on gear. IMO at 100mg/day the vision sides outweigh the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by adam15425 View Post
    Does everyone respond the same to all drugs? I think not. Start low and up it. This is not a "juicing feeling" kind of drug. Yes use 100 mg and you will start to feel as if you are on gear. IMO at 100mg/day the vision sides outweigh the benefits.
    i didnt say they did. i was just stating a fact at how long a bottle would last at a certain dosage and you hopped on there with your capital letters like it was a blasphemous statement.

Sorry, I interpreted it as if you were advising 100mg doses.
    Last edited by adam15425; 02-16-2010 at 12:02 AM.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    yea i am interested in a sarms cycle and would like to do a 4 week 50 mg per day cycle. But I will pay around with the dosage, i want the strength, endurance, leaner benefits without much of the vision sides.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    very good info, also thinking about a sarms cycle, not sure about suppression though???

Thread Information