chadstud is offline Associate Member

First cycle see any probs?

I plan on takin clen ,t3,s-4, and exemestane all from ar-r . Any problems with this and also how to choose between clen and albuterol. What's the difference

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member

redmoon is offline New Member
    I am 42 an have been working out for 6 yrs. I would like to takeTrinbolin but dont know how to cycle.can ya help?

Post this in the anabolic forum trenbolone is not a sarm. They will help you there

Also there is an over forty forum

endus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadstud View Post
    I plan on takin clen,t3,s-4, and exemestane all from ar-r. Any problems with this and also how to choose between clen and albuterol. What's the difference
    I took albutrol and S4. Not sure if it was a good combination - it was sort of like one was upper and the other was downer. You definitely feel the Albutrol but won't feel anything for S4 and because of the vision issue, your mood is down. Best I could describe it.

I think most like Clen because effect is much more pronounced (jitter or shakes, heart rate). Albutrol was pain as I had to take several times a day.

thane222 is offline Associate Member
    please keep us updated on how this cycle is going, love to see sarms s4 with the thermogenic chems.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadstud View Post
    I plan on takin clen,t3,s-4, and exemestane all from ar-r. Any problems with this and also how to choose between clen and albuterol. What's the difference
    Why would you take exemestane?

Clen is more powerful and a much longer half life. Also you can't run clen as long as albuterol. So albuterol is less powerful but you can run it for a longer cycle. Get some ketotifen then you can run clen and albuterol longer.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    Why would you take exemestane?

Clen is more powerful and a much longer half life. Also you can't run clen as long as albuterol. So albuterol is less powerful but you can run it for a longer cycle. Get some ketotifen then you can run clen and albuterol longer.
    The exemestane is supposed to raise test levels. I kno it's mainly for anti-aromatizing but it's supposed to raise test too

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    definitely get keto, will help with whatever thermogenics you take. What dose are you going to use for you sarms s4 cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    definitely get keto, will help with whatever thermogenics you take. What dose are you going to use for you sarms s4 cycle?
    somehwere in the range of 50-75 a day

Thread Information