jay.ice is offline Junior Member

Detectability of Ostarine?

Hey guys my lab rats about to go to college to play sports and i would please like to know if a test for Ostarine has been developed? or even if its detectable with tests already established?

thanks dudes have a good day!

sixoner is offline Member
    not all the way sure if they can detect either ostarine or anadrine successfully, but they can detect most of your ancilliaries like clomid, nolva, hcg , etc. if you read a bunch of logs on sarms you will come to the conclusion that anadrine has nasty vision sides and blindness associated which would not be conducive to an athlete and either compound has been reported to be suppressive requiring a pct. my personal opinion I don't think these compounds are worth a fuk and will either become dirt cheap in due time or just fade out completely. they just do not seem to be worth the expensive price tag for the sides and i have yet to see any reports of any significant gains on these compounds.

hope this helps

BlueCollar24 is offline Junior Member
    Andarine is detectable by professional baseball, which I think is done by WADA (not 100% sure on that). I'm not sure who tests the NCAA samples. If there's a test for Andarine then I would assume they can find ostarine, too.

sixoner is offline Member
    and thats whats up.. either way if it shuts you down and you run pct you would pop dirty anyway and to lose eligibility for some sorry ass shit like ostarine/anadrine would be a shame
    Last edited by sixoner; 05-08-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Thread Information