Primo2xl is offline Junior Member

a year later....

It has been just over a year now that i started my 1st cycle a year ago. I did a test E only cycle of 400 a week for 12 weeks. My 1st cycle was great and i loved it, and i have been pritty anxious to start my 2nd one ever sence but i tould my self that i would only do this ones or twice a year, so i desided to wait a year. I am all ready to start my 2nd cycle, i have the gear and pct on hand but i do have one question...
    First off, for my 2nd cycle i will be doing 500 mg of test a week and stacking it with deca at 200-300 mg a week. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand, but i also have bottle of Liqued-dex from my last cycle that i never ended up using. What i wanted to know, is how should i run the liqued-dex threw my cycle to pervent water ret.. and gyno side effects?..
    Please let me know and thank you for your time...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    the liquidex will only help bloated from the test. progestinic gyno/sides from the deca wont be effected, you need aromasin

alllooksnnogo is offline Junior Member
    Arimidex is a great anti-E for progestrogenic sides from DECA /TREN as well. It will grab the receptor away, thus no estrogen binding

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo2xl View Post
    It has been just over a year now that i started my 1st cycle a year ago. I did a test E only cycle of 400 a week for 12 weeks. My 1st cycle was great and i loved it, and i have been pritty anxious to start my 2nd one ever sence but i tould my self that i would only do this ones or twice a year, so i desided to wait a year. I am all ready to start my 2nd cycle, i have the gear and pct on hand but i do have one question...
    First off, for my 2nd cycle i will be doing 500 mg of test a week and stacking it with deca at 200-300 mg a week. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand, but i also have bottle of Liqued-dex from my last cycle that i never ended up using. What i wanted to know, is how should i run the liqued-dex threw my cycle to pervent water ret.. and gyno side effects?..
    Please let me know and thank you for your time...
    Yes the ARIMIDEX will help you drastically with bloat and water retentions as well as keep other estrogen related problems in check.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    start at .25mg eod and adjust as you need to. remember you need some estrogen; you dont want to take it down too low.

Thread Information