felk87 is offline Banned

letro during cycle

So all i have is letro 2.5 mg pills x30 of them...my budget is shut for this first cycle...would running. 5mg eod kill my gains...stats 24/18%bf/5'8"....cycle test e 400 mg wk with 5mg nolva ed....pct clomid/ nolva oo and hcg 250 iu per pin stop before pct

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    So all i have is letro 2.5 mg pills x30 of them...my budget is shut for this first cycle...would running. 5mg eod kill my gains...stats 24/18%bf/5'8"....cycle test e 400 mg wk with 5mg nolva ed....pct clomid/ nolva oo and hcg 250 iu per pin stop before pct
    0.6mg (about 1/4th a 2.5mg tab) every 3 days works for me. and on heavy cycles 1.2mg e3d works for me.
    keep it on hand maybe you wont need it. if you do it will take a few weeks to get estro levels back down , but its no biggie. but DEFF have it on hand.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blergs;5***085
    0.6mg (about 1/4th a 2.5mg tab) every 3 days works for me. and on heavy cycles 1.2mg e3d works for me.
    keep it on hand maybe you wont need it. if you do it will take a few weeks to get estro levels back down , but its no biggie. but DEFF have it on hand.
    Ive seen you make this recommendation now several times. How many cycles have you used letro? .6mg e3d - 1.2 e3d seems excessive. How was your sex drive?

Densekid is offline New Member
    Can someone give some good advice on this please.. Letro is the only ai around here at the mo.
    What's is the recommended dose to keep estro under control and keep sex drive going?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why? You have liquiDex and Liquid Stane in the banner on the top and they ship almost anywhere.
    http://www.ar-r.com/research-chemica...nhibitors.html

i know this, but i have letro here.
    is there a way to use it safely?
    if there is i may aswell as it is already on hand.

I have not used letro but from what I understand you have to taper off of it or you may get E2 rebound since it pretty much shuts it down and not just makes it not bind.
    If it was me I would order either the liquiDex or Stane and keep the letro on hand in case you started getting gyno.

If you are going to use it go with .25mg of letro 3x a week, M, W, F
    Again, be careful because it can kill your sex drive easily if you are using to much or with rebound after you stop.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-21-2012 at 04:01 AM.

ok ill just order some liquiddex.. letro is very stong from what ive read.
    cheers lovbyts

bob87 is offline Member
    Hey lovbyts how would you dose the liquidex I am putting a cycle together at the moment and was going to buy Letro for on cycle but after reading your post i will go with liquidex just not sure on the dose.

You want to use .25 ml every day typically. If you feel any signs of gyno, sensitive nips you can up it to .50 ml every day. If the opposite happens and you feel you may be getting LOW E2 then .25 ml Every Other Day.

Most people are good with .25 every day.

bob87 is offline Member
    Sweet cheers mate would you stop at the end of your last week or keep on it all the way to pct then get off,?

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Depends on what your cycling

Thread Information