yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up How do i use GHRP-6 5mgs ?

Hi guys i got some GH at home and i just bought some GHRP-6 5mgs from AR-R theses guys got some amazing products.

Now i am 230 pounds and want to know how to take this and how much bacterial water to mix.

I read that most people take between 100mcg and 300mcg.

I want to add this to GH to repair my body i take 1IU of GH for 5 days and 2 days off.

Also in a insuline syringe that is 1CC how much is 100mcg?

Thanks a lot has always guys

Nevermind sorry noob am i, found the info in the GH forum yagggggg going back to sleep LOL

Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member
    Personally I think your going about it all wrong 1iu of hgh isn't going to do a lot if it does anything at all you need to up that dose to atleast 3iu a day of pharma grade gh

As for your ghrp-6 I would mix it with 2.5ml of water which will give you 100mch per .5 on the slin pin you don't want to go over 100mcg I would advise adding in some mod grf 1-29 helps with the ghrp-6 half life. You will need in pin both 3x a day and not to eat for 30 mins after each jab.

I have listed a lot of things there but have not got the time to explain each of them

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    Personally I think your going about it all wrong 1iu of hgh isn't going to do a lot if it does anything at all you need to up that dose to atleast 3iu a day of pharma grade gh

As for your ghrp-6 I would mix it with 2.5ml of water which will give you 100mch per .5 on the slin pin you don't want to go over 100mcg I would advise adding in some mod grf 1-29 helps with the ghrp-6 half life. You will need in pin both 3x a day and not to eat for 30 mins after each jab.

I have listed a lot of things there but have not got the time to explain each of them

Hope this helps
    Get hench Die Trying thank you very much this is what i needed, i am not using GH to get big or build mass, i am using for HRT, and repair. 1IU is very good for this stuff, we are using it in the prolotherapy treatment has well injecting 1IU to weak ligaments.

I will not go above 100mcg with the ghrp-6, i am looking to repair my body and start training for good, also i am 40 years old so 1IU of GH is great for HRT

Thread Information