godshelmet is offline New Member

S4/osta/clen/t3 stack opinions please

Ok I'm 31yo
    6'1 255lb bf somewhere around 20%
    I was 290lbs at the start of the year.
    I have not been under 220lbs since I was 15.
    At 220 I'm tore to shreds 32 inch waste. that's my optimal weight.

I I know some will say to keep doing what I'm doing because I've lost 35lbs already. That's not what this forum is for so I respect your opinion but please save it. I know my body and that losing from 250 down to 225 is the hardest part for me. I've done this a half a dozen times.

I know this alot of different chems. But is this stupid or dangerous I've not seen many logs with all 4 of these. Ive seen some with clen osta and s4 And is 8 weeks too long should I knock it back to 6. Also I have pct covered. If needed.

I've taken s4 twice before for 30 days. I know the vision sides.

I've ran clen at least 5 times in the last 5 years I'll have plenty of taurine. I know my clen tolerance. it's pretty low I get to bouncing off the walls. And I have withdrawals so I ramp up and down. Most stimulants just work that way on me.

I've researched t3 quite a bit and this being my first go I'm going to ramp up and down just to be safe and gauge my tolerance. But if there is one thing im sure most will say to omit it will be t3.

Osta most research I've read is 25mg a day. Should I half it or does it matter.

This is for 8 weeks obviously. I've never ran sarms that long so if the vision sides get bad I may go 5 on 2 off for the last month on the s4. And im borderline if i should go to 75mcg on weeks 5-6 on the t3. Thanks to all for your help and input. I've put this together from using the search button on here. I'm no expert or know it all. So if I'm a dumb **** let me know.

S4 week 1-8 25mgx2 a day
    Osta week 1-8 25 mg a day
    Clen 20 40 60 80 60 40 20 mcg 2 days each. two weeks on and two weeks off
    T3 weeks 1-2 25mcg
    3-4 50mcg
    5-6 75mcg
    7. 50mcg
    8. 25mcg
    Thanks to all

gezza is offline New Member
    I'd drop the t3 and clen mate there evil IMO try adding GW 501-516 for weight loss , make it a triple sarm stack, that's what I'm doing any way

Thread Information