Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My 8 Week Ostarine Log

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro, pick up your room!! Lol! Look hard man. Good work. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon
    Bro, pick up your room!! Lol! Look hard man. Good work. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Hahahaha thanks

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    Ok so today is day 7 of taking 25mg of Ostarine in the morning. I worked on chest and tris today and I had a real good pump and my vascularity is deffinetaly a lot better than before I started my cycle. Here are some pics of now, I will post more probably when I'm 4 weeks in then 8 weeks on.
    Awesome. Hit your body as hard as you can at the gym, especially those legs. Looking good.

So today is my 8th day taking it and my vascularity went up and I still seem to be getting these headaches so I might drop down the amount I'm taking. Off day from the gym so no report with that

I was also thinking of taking liquidex just in case of aromatizing and water weight with the Ostarine. What would be a good amount to take and when?

I was also thinking of taking liquidex just in case of aromatizing and water weight with the Ostarine. What would be a good amount to take and when?
    0.25 mg every other day. Morning or night

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm

With a half life of around 22 hours I wanna dose it every day

My mistake. I thought u were talking about the Ostarine lol

No worries
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-04-2012 at 03:53 PM.

what do you guys think about me taking about 15mg of ostarine instead of 25mg to see if it will help my headaches?

Give it a go. Also, I've read suggestions regarding minimizing the vision sides of S4 by running 5 days on, 2 days off. Might be something to consider with this product as well?

Give it a go. Also, I've read suggestions regarding minimizing the vision sides of S4 by running 5 days on, 2 days off. Might be something to consider with this product as well?
    No Ostarine doasnt have any vision sides. It's mainly head aches and libido changes

Yeah, I just meant use the same 5 on 2 off protocol to help reduce the sides of head aches. A different approach to administering Ostarine so you could keep your dosage at the same level while still giving your system a breather. How long after you started dosing did the headaches start?

Yeah, I just meant use the same 5 on 2 off protocol to help reduce the sides of head aches. A different approach to administering Ostarine so you could keep your dosage at the same level while still giving your system a breather. How long after you started dosing did the headaches start?
    Ohhhh sorry I misunderstood. And abou 5 days in it started

what do you guys think about me taking about 15mg of ostarine instead of 25mg to see if it will help my headaches?
    How intense are you headaches?

Hmmmm. Interesting. May have to experiment with your idea of dropping to 15mg OR do the 5 on 2 off. Say today is your 8th day? If you'd like to keep the 25mg ed, maybe stick it out for 2 more days then don't take anything for 2 days. After the 2 day break start back at 25mg for 5 days then another 2 day break. If that doesn't cut it for you try your idea of dropping to 15mg. Just my $0.02.

The increased vascularity sounds great. Do you think it may be having any effect on bf%?

Hmmmm. Interesting. May have to experiment with your idea of dropping to 15mg OR do the 5 on 2 off. Say today is your 8th day? If you'd like to keep the 25mg ed, maybe stick it out for 2 more days then don't take anything for 2 days. After the 2 day break start back at 25mg for 5 days then another 2 day break. If that doesn't cut it for you try your idea of dropping to 15mg. Just my $0.02.

The increased vascularity sounds great. Do you think it may be having any effect on bf%?
    I haven't really noticed any difference in bf. and I'll take that method into consideration and maybe try it

So this morning I took .3ml of Ostarine instead of .5ml and I don't have a head ache. By now I usually would have a head ache. My vascularity isn't as good but I might take the rest .2ml later today and see how that goes

So this morning I took .3ml of Ostarine instead of .5ml and I don't have a head ache. By now I usually would have a head ache. My vascularity isn't as good but I might take the rest .2ml later today and see how that goes
    I'd stay with 25 mg for as long as possible. Take a OTC headache medication such as Tylenol Rapid Release until you can't stand your headaches anymore

I'd stay with 25 mg for as long as possible. Take a OTC headache medication such as Tylenol Rapid Release until you can't stand your headaches anymore
    I have been taking plenty of Tylenol and even my girlfriends prescription head ache medicine. I can't stand the head aches anymore so I'm going to stay at .3ml for now and might go to .5 again in a week to see if its the same

I have been taking plenty of Tylenol and even my girlfriends prescription head ache medicine. I can't stand the head aches anymore so I'm going to stay at .3ml for now and might go to .5 again in a week to see if its the same
    Do you think you can do 15 mg in the morning and 10 mg at night like you proposed? You'd get much better results running 25 mg every day rather than 15 mg
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-05-2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Fixed dosages. 15 mg and 10 mg

Do you think you can do 3 mg in the morning and 2 mg at night like you proposed? You'd get much better results running 25 mg every day rather than 15 mg
    Yea that's what I'm going to try to do. Hopefully it works well. I'll keep you guys posted

Yea that's what I'm going to try to do. Hopefully it works well. I'll keep you guys posted
    Alright bro, good deal...

Does your girlfriend know you're taking Ostarine?

Alright bro, good deal...

Does your girlfriend know you're taking Ostarine?
    Yea she's well aware lol

Yea she's well aware lol
    She's a keeper

She's a keeper
    Lol deffenitally

Sorry I haven't been posting recently. I'm not sure how many days I'm into my Ostarine cycle today but I have been taking 3ml in the morning and 2ml before I sleep instead of 5ml on the morning to try to avoid the head aches. It seems as if my arms have gotten bigger and maybe my shoulders a little. My girlfriend said I deff have gotten bigger but I haven't weighed myself so idk for a fact yet. My reps feel easier and my strength is a little up. I'm going to work chest and tris today so ill see how that goes and I will weigh myself too and keep you guys posted
    Last edited by EarlyMuscles; 10-09-2012 at 06:38 AM.

So I just finished my chest and tris session and it went pretty well. No big increase in strength but the scale says I gained around 2 pounds. I feel like the Ostarine worked better when I took .5ml in the morning at once instead of splitting it.

Sorry I haven't been posting recently. I'm not sure how many days I'm into my Ostarine cycle today but I have been taking 3ml in the morning and 2ml before I sleep instead of 5ml on the morning to try to avoid the head aches. It seems as if my arms have gotten bigger and maybe my shoulders a little. My girlfriend said I deff have gotten bigger but I haven't weighed myself so idk for a fact yet. My reps feel easier and my strength is a little up. I'm going to work chest and tris today so ill see how that goes and I will weigh myself too and keep you guys posted
    So I just finished my chest and tris session and it went pretty well. No big increase in strength but the scale says I gained around 2 pounds. I feel like the Ostarine worked better when I took .5ml in the morning at once instead of splitting it.
    Excellent. Try alternating every three days or so between splitting it up and taking it all at once. See if you notice anything...

Been taking .5ml as usual every morning and I haven't been getting head aches like I did before. Today Is one of my off days from the gym so nothing really to post. My vascularity has been looking good and I think it's pretty safe to say its the Ostarine.

Been taking .5ml as usual every morning and I haven't been getting head aches like I did before. Today Is one of my off days from the gym so nothing really to post. My vascularity has been looking good and I think it's pretty safe to say its the Ostarine.
    Alright.

The cycle is going great. It's Thursday and Thursdays are my days off so nothing really to report about that. I seem to be getting fuller and bigger forearms calfs and biceps. I want to add anastrozole for an ai through out the cycle. What dose should I take and how often?

0.25 mg EOD in the morning. Ar-r .com

Ok will do. And im thinking about taking 12.5 until my order for the ai arrives

Any specific reason for the AI and reduced dosage until it arrives? Sounds like you're seeing some positive results from the Osta! That's great! Vascularity still increasing too?

Any specific reason for the AI and reduced dosage until it arrives? Sounds like you're seeing some positive results from the Osta! That's great! Vascularity still increasing too?
    Yea my vascularity is deffinetaly better than before and I feel like its going to aromatize eventually so I wanna be safe instead of sorry

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

Yes it most certainly will. Your Nolvadex isn't a magic pill, it depends on you. In the even you don't recover you're going to be contemplating suicide on a daily basis. Play it safe and take advantage of SARMs for a few more years.
    I agree that you might want to wait a few more years to start steroids ... I wish I would of just taken igf, peptides, and growth for a few more years instead of jumping on roids. I don't know if t'bol will make you contemplate suicide on a daily basis tho

Ok so today I took my Ostarine in the morning as usual. I didn't go down in dose I'm still taking .5ml of it but the head aches arnt happening as much anymore thank god. Ok so my vascularity is definitely better and veins are popping out most of the day. I weighed myself before my quad and calf workout and scale says I gained 4 pounds!! I look bigger and feel stronger but the 4 pounds isn't all lean muscle, my bodyfat is a little higher too

Sworder is offline Banned
    Ostarine suppresses the HPTA! At your age that might not be the best course of action, do you have PCT planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    Ostarine suppresses the HPTA! At your age that might not be the best course of action, do you have PCT planned?
    Yea I was planning 40/40/20/20 of nolvadex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information