Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My 8 Week Ostarine Log

EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member

My 8 Week Ostarine Log

I'm going to be running a 8 week cycle of Ostarine dosed at 25mg ED. I got this stuff 2 days ago, I ordered it from U-micals. It was so cheap that I'm pretty skeptical about it but its whatever. I took my first dose yesterday morning and ill be taking all the other doses around the same time in the morning I didn't feel anything the first day but nothing was expected....
    Last edited by EarlyMuscles; 09-28-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Today was my second day taking 25mg of Ostarine and i still havnt felt a difference in anything but today and yesterday are my off days from the gym so i cant really judge. I work out quads, calfs, and abs tomorrow so i"ll see how it goes then...

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    I love Ostarine. I'm skeptical about Uchemicals too, what did it taste like? It really kicked in for me around Day 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm
    I love Ostarine. I'm skeptical about Uchemicals too, what did it taste like? It really kicked in for me around Day 10.
    I'm not really sure growth explain the taste but it had a warning feel in my mouth an smell like nail polish remover. Where did you get your from?

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles

I'm not really sure growth explain the taste but it had a warning feel in my mouth an smell like nail polish remover. Where did you get your from?
    The taste for me was like a mixture of gasoline and vodka. I got mine from Sarmssearch. Great results at 12.5mg ED

I should have some real good results at 25mg a day then. Did you gain any weight?

I should have some real good results at 25mg a day then. Did you gain any weight?
    Yes you should, I wouldn't exceed that though. I gained 6 pounds of LBM with only a 0.5% increase in body fat. Uchemicals has mixed reviews mostly because of their price, if their Ostarine works for you then you save a lot of money...

Yes you should, I wouldn't exceed that though. I gained 6 pounds of LBM with only a 0.5% increase in body fat. Uchemicals has mixed reviews mostly because of their price, if their Ostarine works for you then you save a lot of money...
    Yea I hope everything goes good but I'm not expecting nothing great

Yea I hope everything goes good but I'm not expecting nothing great
    What did you plan out for PCT?

What did you plan out for PCT?
    I actually haven't planned anything for PCT yet. What do you recommend I should do. Maybe some nolvadex ?

I actually haven't planned anything for PCT yet. What do you recommend I should do. Maybe some nolvadex?
    That sounds good. Maybe a few weeks of 20mg if your blood work dictates you need it. My nipples got puffy around my fifth day. I researched it and found out Ostarine can cause a slight increase in Estrogen. I started taking Arimidex 0.25mg EOD and within a few days they were back to normal.

If you need compounds like Arimidex and Nolvadex , use the banner at the top (AR-R ).

They're having a 34% off sale at the moment and all of their products are high quality and they have fast shipping. They also sell oral syringes if you need some extra...

That sounds good. Maybe a few weeks of 20mg if your blood work dictates you need it. My nipples got puffy around my fifth day. I researched it and found out Ostarine can cause a slight increase in Estrogen. I started taking Arimidex 0.25mg EOD and within a few days they were back to normal.

If you need compounds like Arimidex and Nolvadex , use the banner at the top (AR-R ).

They're having a 34% off sale at the moment and all of their products are high quality and they have fast shipping. They also sell oral syringes if you need some extra...
    Sounds good

Ok so this is my fourth day taking 25mg of Ostarine in the morning. I just finished my shoulder workout and it felt good. My pump was nice and I felt like my muscle endurance was a little better than usual. Idk if it was the Ostarine or not but I liked it. No weight gains yet or anything but I'm hoping that comes soon

Ok so this is my fourth day taking 25mg of Ostarine in the morning. I just finished my shoulder workout and it felt good. My pump was nice and I felt like my muscle endurance was a little better than usual. Idk if it was the Ostarine or not but I liked it. No weight gains yet or anything but I'm hoping that comes soon
    The endurance effect from Ostarine I received was the biggest benefit. Sounds like it's good stuff. Eat like a bull if you want to gain weight.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

The endurance effect from Ostarine I received was the biggest benefit. Sounds like it's good stuff. Eat like a bull if you want to gain weight.
    I did a lot of clinical work with that compound in our cachexic patients and saw considerable benefits in total body composition as measured by dual energy X-ray absorption (DEXA) diagnostics. I've met the CEO of the founding company for Enobosarm (ostarine) and had several dinners with him and a few of his executives. It's a very promising compound but long term dosing protocols are still needed to establish long term benefits/risks.

There is another company looking at pathways to attenuate muscle atrophy, both in the aged and terminally ill and the compound will likely find off label application in body building. I'll be running clinical trials with this compound in November/December. I'm looking forward to seeing the data on this new compound as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I did a lot of clinical work with that compound in our cachexic patients and saw considerable benefits in total body composition as measured by dual energy X-ray absorption (DEXA) diagnostics. I've met the CEO of the founding company for Enobosarm (ostarine) and had several dinners with him and a few of his executives. It's a very promising compound but long term dosing protocols are still needed to establish long term benefits/risks.

There is another company looking at pathways to attenuate muscle atrophy, both in the aged and terminally ill and the compound will likely find off label application in body building. I'll be running clinical trials with this compound in November/December. I'm looking forward to seeing the data on this new compound as well.
    Man, that's awesome! I feel like I'm talking to the guy that's eventually going to cure cancer or something. Keep us posted!

Man, that's awesome! I feel like I'm talking to the guy that's eventually going to cure cancer or something. Keep us posted!
    I wish I could say we were closer but sadly the cure remains elusive. Still a lot of good compounds coming out and there are over 600 in development so there is hope, but everything so far has only extended PFS (progression free survival). The latest compound for breast cancer I was involved with showed a median time of 10 months PFS so the reality is we are better but we haven't gotten as far as we need to!

The cachexia drugs for preventing muscle atrophy is of particular interest to me.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    you do realize he is like 85 years old already!

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

you do realize he is like 85 years old already!
    But I look 25 and even posted the pictures to prove it!!!

....oh wait....ya never mind.

Idk if its whether me eating so many carbs or if its from the Ostarine but I feel pretty bloated too

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    Idk if its whether me eating so many carbs or if its from the Ostarine but I feel pretty bloated too
    Keep us posted.

Ok sorry guys I haven't been keeping up with the posts. This is my seventh day taking this stuff and I seem to be vascular all the time, literally. I was definitely not this vascular before. I did back and bis yesterday an my pump and endurance were better than usual. I feel fuller but having gained any weight since last time I checked. Today I'm doing chest and tris so I'm definitely looking forward to it and I'll weigh myself today too

Ok sorry guys I haven't been keeping up with the posts. This is my seventh day taking this stuff and I seem to be vascular all the time, literally. I was definitely not this vascular before. I did back and bis yesterday an my pump and endurance were better than usual. I feel fuller but having gained any weight since last time I checked. Today I'm doing chest and tris so I'm definitely looking forward to it and I'll weigh myself today too
    It's okay. Great news. If you wish to gain weight you're going to have to eat more.

It's okay. Great news. If you wish to gain weight you're going to have to eat more.
    I'm already eating like a pig lol

I'm already eating like a pig lol
    Good. Have you experienced any side effects thus far such as trouble sleeping or acne?

Yea I feel like I'm getting head aches from taking a high dose and I'm on accutane currently so acne is not a problem

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Subscribed. EarlyMuscles; thanks for logging. I too am seriously considering a SARM so I'm very interested in you results/experiences. I'll be watching and reading.

Yea I feel like I'm getting head aches from taking a high dose and I'm on accutane currently so acne is not a problem
    Headaches are common for the first week at the dosage you're taking. If they still persists after your second week and are unbearable, I would consider stopping.

Headaches are common for the first week at the dosage you're taking. If they still persists after your second week and are unbearable, I would consider stopping.
    Yea I'm considering taking 12.5 once or twice a day. I really want this cycle to hurry up because I'm planning a 7 60mg tbol only cycle after this

Yea I'm considering taking 12.5 once or twice a day. I really want this cycle to hurry up because I'm planning a 7 60mg tbol only cycle after this
    Keep taking 25 mg until you can't anymore. Don't run the Tbol. That's a horrible idea.

Keep taking 25 mg until you can't anymore. Don't run the Tbol. That's a horrible idea.
    Why?

Why?
    You're way too young for steroids . SARMS are your only exception because they are acclaimed to mildly suppress at most. Shutting down your natural testosterone production, which you undoubtedly would if you ran that cycle, would lead to extremely harsh lifelong complications.

You're way too young for steroids. SARMS are your only exception because they are acclaimed to mildly suppress at most. Shutting down your natural testosterone production, which you undoubtedly would if you ran that cycle, would lead to extremely harsh lifelong complications.
    The tbol shouldn't shut me down too hard and there's no aromatizing so I should be good with a 40/40/20/20 nolvadex pct after

The tbol shouldn't shut me down too hard and there's no aromatizing so I should be good with a 40/40/20/20 nolvadex pct after
    Yes it most certainly will. Your Nolvadex isn't a magic pill, it depends on you. In the even you don't recover you're going to be contemplating suicide on a daily basis. Play it safe and take advantage of SARMs for a few more years.

Yes it most certainly will. Your Nolvadex isn't a magic pill, it depends on you. In the even you don't recover you're going to be contemplating suicide on a daily basis. Play it safe and take advantage of SARMs for a few more years.
    Maybe. I'm thinking about doing a anavar and Ostarine cycle sometime soon too if this Ostarine goes good

Maybe. I'm thinking about doing a anavar and Ostarine cycle sometime soon too if this Ostarine goes good
    Anavar will shut you down too. Trust me, just stay away from steroids for a few more years.

Anavar will shut you down too. Trust me, just stay away from steroids for a few more years.
    What's your thoughts on peptides

I'm not too sure about those. Do some research and ask some questions for members in the AAS Q&A Forum and see what they say.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here's a peptide log from Swifto. Good read and lots of useful info

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Log&highlight=

Ok so today is day 7 of taking 25mg of Ostarine in the morning. I worked on chest and tris today and I had a real good pump and my vascularity is deffinetaly a lot better than before I started my cycle. Here are some pics of now, I will post more probably when I'm 4 weeks in then 8 weeks on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-221798543.jpg   My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-1158585558.jpg   My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-1259910663.jpg   My 8 Week Ostarine Log-image-2184751798.jpg  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information