nubee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Arimidex and Nolva Serious

Hello. I was reading on webMD (wont let me post link because im new member) about arimidex and it says This should not be used with the following medications because very serious interactions may occur: estrogens, tamoxifen . So if you took the arimidex up to the day you start your pct with nolva wouldnt the arimidex be in your system at the same time as the nolva? It doesnt say what the serious side affects are but its got me worried. Any thoughts? Thanks

Roid_Rager is offline New Member

Use HcG

Use HcG for ten days after two Test half-life periods (e.g. Two weeks for test-e). then switch to Nolva, which I start 11 days after my last a-dex dose.

nubee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't have h c g just have arimidex and nova. Just a little worried about what the serious side affects may be by using them both.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    dex has a short half life and won't interfere with nolva, or vise versa, if used on cycle, nolva is to be used in pct.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nubee
    Don't have h c g just have arimidex and nova. Just a little worried about what the serious side affects may be by using them both.
    Different MOAs. Adex blocks aromatization and tamoxifen (nolvadex ) blocks receptor activity.

Not a problem just make sure E levels don't fall too low or you could trigger myalgia, arthralgia or other unwanted rxns.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Different MOAs. Adex blocks aromatization and tamoxifen (nolvadex ) blocks receptor activity.

Not a problem just make sure E levels don't fall too low or you could trigger myalgia, arthralgia or other unwanted rxns.
    Is there a way to know, other than blood work, if your estrogen levels are getting too low and a lighter dose should be taken?

Phased is offline Banned
    I think you are confused, SERMS are things like Nolvadex , Clomid, Toremefine, Raloxefine

AI's are Aromatise Inhibitiors such as A-dex, Letro, Aromasin

SARMS are branded S-4 , Ostarine

Quote Originally Posted by Bouch

Is there a way to know, other than blood work, if your estrogen levels are getting too low and a lighter dose should be taken?
    Yes and no. Blood work is definitive and is the surest way to know what your levels are at. The following symptoms are generally associated with very low estrogen:
    - change/lower libido
    - myalgia
    - arthralgia
    - flu-like symptoms
    - fatigue
    - ED or inability to sustain an erection
    - depression
    - impaired/disturbed sleep

....but these aren't unique to low estrogen which is why blood tests are definitive.

Bouch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes and no. Blood work is definitive and is the surest way to know what your levels are at. The following symptoms are generally associated with very low estrogen:
    - change/lower libido
    - myalgia
    - arthralgia
    - flu-like symptoms
    - fatigue
    - ED or inability to sustain an erection
    - depression
    - impaired/disturbed sleep

....but these aren't unique to low estrogen which is why blood tests are definitive.
    Thanks MuscleInk, Do the labs ever say anything when you get BW done and your test levels are way up while on cycle? or is it best to only get BW done after PCT to check if you are back to normal?

farewel is offline Junior Member
    Ive taken both at the same time. Only negative side I got was limp dick syndrome, AI's killed it. As far as i know it is safe. You can always go into a pharmacy and just ask the pharmacist. They know all the adverse reactions of mixing chemicals but have the generic name for the substances your asking about.

rsking is offline Junior Member
    I have arimidex , nolva and clomid ready for my cycle next month. I cant get my hands on hCG . Do you guys think I can PCT without it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bouch

Thanks MuscleInk, Do the labs ever say anything when you get BW done and your test levels are way up while on cycle? or is it best to only get BW done after PCT to check if you are back to normal?
    Bouch,

I recommend labs before cycle (if you can) and a few weeks after PCT. Most cycles will affect testosterone , E2, lipids, LFTs, hemoglobin, CK, and possibly your BUN. MDs will certainly suspect some type of recreational substance so I would wait.

Bouch is offline Member
    Perfect thank you

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Remember please old dog new Tricks. I get the boold work before a cycle or the doc may cut his dose down. But way bACK WHEN IF i WAS NOT ON A CYCLE i WAS ON NANO. SO DO YOU STOP ALL NON PERSCRIBED SUPLEMENTS BEFORE BLOOD WORK AND HOW LONG AFTER EXTRA SUPPLEMENTS DO i WAIT TO GET ANOTHER BLOOD WORK-UP ~! Sorrty about caps

Thread Information