jbains is offline New Member

Anadrol + testosterone cream (prescribed for low testosterone)

I am 22 years old, 6 feet and weigh 160 pounds. I have been prescribed a compound testosterone cream that has 10% test and 5 % chrysin in it. I respond very well to the cream and have recently got ahold of some anadrol through a friend. As someone who has little experience with steroids I was wondering what you guys have to say about stacking these two together and any tips on duration of each. Keep in mind that since I have low test, the test cream is something that is a life long commitment for myself. I will always be using it.

Thank you.

Phased is offline Banned
    This is the forum and people opinions you want, I promise you they can help
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ess-Anti-Aging
    Last edited by Phased; 10-16-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I would read up diligently on A50. I'm not citing a source but you'll see for yourself that it's the ONLY anabolic that has been linked to liver cancer. Alo, from personal experience, the gains you make on it will most likely not be retained. I did 5 weeks at 50/d 100/d for 3rd week. I was stacking with Sus-250 pre loads (1x/10d). It was my 2nd cycle and it was light but the A50 scared me. I gave about 50 of them away at the end because I didn't want to risk damage. Why take orals when you don't have to, and why take this one if you're going to take any oral at all? Everyone has their opinions but from what you said you're taking it for, the fact that you have a legit script for cream and the endless list of other AAS molecules out there I wouldn't personally take A50. I did it once, got bloated watery fake gains pretty much and will never do it again.

Definitely would not choose oral if it was a low dose life long commitment. Long acting test oil based ester like C or E IMO would be safe and a good additonal if that's what you're looking for. If you're just asking because you happen to have some A50 I would give that to somone else I'm no expert but that's MHO. Good luck to you.

Thread Information