hsvcraig is offline Associate Member

Aica please help

I Bought aicar from a research chemical, it's in powder form that I have to mix bacterialistic water. But I can't find anyone online with info on how much water to put in the vial. It says 50mgs on the vial and I know to take 50-100mgs eod but not sure how to mix it. Can anyone help please

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Wow! That stuff is kind of pricey for the amount your going to take.
    Here's how it works: You just need to figure on how much water you plan to inject. Let's say you have a 1ml syringe and you want to inject 1ml of product. All you have to do is add 1ml of water to your peptide and you will get 50mgs per ml. Make sense?
    So let's say you want to inject 20mg which is what I read in a quick search as a good dosage. Add 2 ml of water and you get 25mg/ml. To inject 20mg do this: 20/25=.8ml. On an insulin syringe, each unit is a 100th of a ml. So .8ml is 80 units and gives you 20mg of Aicar. BTW: It doesn't take much water to mix these peptides.

hsvcraig is offline Associate Member
    You da man bobtail cheers. I got all that I was just worried putting too much or too little bacterialistic water in the vial but I got how the dosages work, thanks mate

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hsvcraig View Post
    You da man bobtail cheers. I got all that I was just worried putting too much or too little bacterialistic water in the vial but I got how the dosages work, thanks mate
    i'm not a doctor man but i'd suggest you substitute bacteriostatic for the bacterialistic.

Thread Information