Thread: Letrozole

Shiver is offline New Member

Letrozole

Hello all of you.
    I know this is not the kind of post you want as being my first, but I really got bad problems here that I need to solve.
    I've started with Anastrozole 10 days before my 750mg Test E EW / 250mg Deca EW / 100mg Oxy ED cycle. I've been running the cycle for two weeks now, and I just seem to be very intolerant on the deca.
    My nipples are now puffy and I can feel that the lumps has swollen.

I have just stopped the cycle today and started with 2,5mg Letrozole ED. My plan is to run the letro for 30 days, the I'll start anastrozole and begin with Sustanon only.

What do you think about this? Any better ideas how to get rid of the gyno?

Thanks in advance.

Shiver is offline New Member
    I'm a bit confused today, haven't been sleeping much. Should i still be running the Test E and just cut off the deca ? I've read on the forums and found this cycle:
    Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Or should i stop the Testosterone aswell?

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    If you want a response, post in the correct section.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Another gyno thread?? Holy hannah! Where the heck are these kids coming from??

Post this in the Anabolic Q&A forum....becoming increasingly known as the Gyno Forum..

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.UIDcDq7X_fs

Thread Information