fries is offline Junior Member

IML Osta Rx and CEL Hdrol log

OSTA RX LOG Start
    Oct 26 2012

20mg a day. (1 pill, three times a day) for 8 weeks.

Starting stats:
    195lbs BF%
    Squat: 335lbs
    Bench: 235lbs
    Dead: 405lbs

I'll be utilizing "Westside for Skinny Bastards II" and Army P.T. for my training. I hope you enjoy the log.

Oct 30 2012

195lbs

Had to knock out a quick 35min workout to burn some calories since I wasn't able to do my Army PT today and will be going
    to a friend's birthday dinner at Dino Meat (Read: All you can eat meat, 0 carbs).
    Squat s/s with Wide Grip Pull ups 3 rounds
    Deadlift s/s with Scarecrows 3 rounds
    Hangclean s/s with 1 arm dumbbell bench 3 rounds.

Pretty good cardio workout. Got a gnarly pump too, which is unsual for me. Could be the creatine, but I enjoyed it regardless.

Nov 2 2012[

196lbs

Splurged on my diet last night. Ran out of chicken and couldn't grill. Excuses excuses.
    My rotator cuffs still feel AMAZING after my run of TB500, which I'm still using inorder to help with a pulled/torn hip flexor/abdominal
    muscle.
    Rested pause-max rep incline press.
    95lbs 30reps/16reps/13reps

Going to use that lift for the next 4 weeks to gauge my "muscular endurance" gains from OSTA RX. Tomorrow is legs day.

Nov 5 2012

196lbs

Muscles have an obvious fullness. Its not really noticable by others, until you get a pump-which is amazing and comes very quickly.
    Vascularity seems to be up, BF seems to be down. I haven't gotten the dreaded "shin pumps" that I recieve from PHs yet and
    I hope it stays that way.
    Did my max day (Incline press) and only got 3 reps of 185... Which is about on par for the 1st of last month. I'm going to say
    that strength gains have not kicked in yet.

Nov 7 2012

198lbs

Diet hasn't been as clean as it could be. I've been taking in good calories, but some sugary bullshit ones too. Today I started
    hdrol @ 50mg a day for the 1st week. I'll be running Osta for the next week and a half. Running 4 or 6 weeks of hdrol alone
    then starting back up on osta for the last 2 weeks of hdrol inorder to bridge into PCT. Osta isn't supposed to cause suppression
    so I'm going to use it to attempt to maintain size/strength thru PCT.

Nov 13 2012

200lbs

Alrighty... as seen in my log the diet hasn't been the best the last week and a half. I've been eating about 500cal above my maintenance
    and the scale has shown. The body has noticed the increase in calories too, I feel great and I'm looking very full. I've had a couple
    of the regular gym goers come up to me and tell my that my arms are looking bigger.
    Feels great, but I've now got 75 days until my competition. Time to go hard.
    Upped HDROL to 75mg and I'm already starting to feel "shin pumps". The fact that I'm getting them after a single week makes
    me think that Osta had something to do with it. I'll start my taurine (yes, bro-science) and hope for the best.

Nov 18 2012

201lbs

Did a intense leg day six days ago, followed by a 25mile ruck march two days ago. I fractured my rt foot during the march, so
    I guess we'll see what I can do for legs... I'll be discontinuing the OSTA RX for 4 weeks starting today. Then I'll pick it back
    up to finish off the last two weeks of the HDROL and using it throughout PCT. I guess this little cycle moved from strength to
    straight weight loss...
    It is what it is I suppose. Hope the TB500 does some good work!

Nov 20 2012

197lbs

Whew, had to cut carbs a little bit to get rid of that extra water weight. Everything is back on track, got into the gym and PR'd on my
    incline press with 210lbs x 2 reps. Also did 85lb dumbells x10 reps. Should have done 90lb'ers. Pretty excited about that workout!
    Weight's down, which is good and I'll continue my diet real clean until I DESTROY it for Thanksgiving.

xXTeezanxX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fries
    Nov 20 2012

197lbs

Whew, had to cut carbs a little bit to get rid of that extra water weight. Everything is back on track, got into the gym and PR'd on my
    incline press with 210lbs x 2 reps. Also did 85lb dumbells x10 reps. Should have done 90lb'ers. Pretty excited about that workout!
    Weight's down, which is good and I'll continue my diet real clean until I DESTROY it for Thanksgiving.
    I took methanol today In 17 and I took a pct with it If I take metha drol x treme. For a week and off for a week Will it harm my body like it says it can this is my first steroid ever taking.

Also should I take a serm with it

Nov 23 2012

197lbs

Thanksgiving was great. Good food, good company... which was followed by an even better workout the next day!! Im utilizing Mike Mentzer's workout routine for my legs, since my foot is screwed and my hip has been weird when squatting. I can tell that my strength is up, which is a testament to the HDROL for sure. We'll see how the strength gains keep while cycling off of HDROL and continuing the Osta.

Nov 28 2012

199lbs

Strength is going up, which is proving that the HDROL is kicking in. The "shin pumps" are also now here, but very manageable at the moment. I hope it stays that way, being in the Army means theres alot of running to be done.
    PR for EVERYTHING I did today.
    245lb x 2 reps bench press
    95lb x 8 incline db press

I need my friggin AB/groin/whatever it is to heal so I can start doing ABs again.

Thread Information