Thread: T3and clen

motoxposse is offline Junior Member

T3and clen

Looking to cut some bf never used either of these products but during my research I've found a lot of people using both at the same time. I'm on trt 200mgs test c every week and need some dosing info and stacking info thanks

Kagenical is offline New Member
    T3 is a very powerful drug for aiding BF reduction - in low doses it can be anabolic , and very catabolic in higher doses. It will make you hungrier, and raise your TDEE by around 3-5 percent. It will enhance recovery from lifting if you're diet is proper. You need to be hitting your protein targets to use T3 without risking catabolism. I'd start - and stay - at 50mcg/day. Any more and 200mg Test-C won't negate your catabolism - any less and you're just replacing your natural thyroid function.

Clen tolerance varies individually. I get rather shaky and uncoordinated at as little as 30mcg/day. If you decide to use it, start low and work your way up to a comfortable dose. It has a long half life, so I find without some major cardio, sleeping is really hard the first week. Clen also might make you hungry. I prefer the EC stack to clen for it's shorter half life and hunger negating properties.

Neither are magic. If your diet isn't perfect, they're not going to do much else. These chemicals will only increase your progress by around 10 percent, if your diet is perfect. Nets you every last pound, but these are absolutely not replacements for diet and proper exercise.

And wrong section, I think.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Consider Albut instead of Clen , same effect less sides. If you go that route keep the log

Thread Information