BadNapple is offline New Member

2nd half of my 8 week Ostarine cycle.

Hey everybody. This is my very first post here on this particular site. I'm a 24 year old strength and conditioning coach. I've been dedicated to this whole thing for almost a decade. It's my passion. I recently bought 8 weeks worth of ostarine and mk-677 from *researchsarms* (I'm hoping I'm allowed to post names like that :P) I've been stacking them for 4 weeks and I've definitely noticed some gains.
    Nothing spectacular whatsoever, but it feels like I'm a noob all over again. Every singe time I go to the gym I have absolutely 0 problems with increasing weight or reps on all my lifts. When I first started my cycle I was hovering between 205-210lbs. After 4 weeks I am now hovering between 212-215. I haven't notice much size.
    I have another 4 weeks to go with this stack, and I was wondering if I should take a week off between them. I've definitely noticed some suppression. My loads are minuscule and my sac seems like it's trying to hide from the cold all the time :P Not anything scary, just noticeable.
    I have clomid and anistrozol on hand if needed so I'm not worried on that front.
    Last edited by BadNapple; 04-27-2013 at 01:36 PM.

forgot to mention that I'm running 25mg ED for the Osta and 12.5mg ED for the mk6-77

Nobody?? Glad to see the forum I just signed up for is super helpful..

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Geez, bro, sorry that no one answered your question within three hours on a weekend. We should all be waiting around our computers awaiting your posts.

Don't have experience, but from what I've read Osta isn't that suppressive, but MK-677 is supposedly pretty suppressive, so you're probably gonna get shut down.

I think everyone's recommendation would have been to get bloodwork before and after to see how shut down you are and if you returned to normal, especially since these are newer chemicals. I know a lot of people don't do this, but since there isn't years of experience with these things like there is with AAS, it might be helpful for these.

If you were just running the Osta you could probably get away with no or little AI and PCT, I've heard it debated both ways. However, since you're running MK-677 and especially since you're running both, I'd probably say take the Arimidex (Anastrozole) 0.25 mg EOD on cycle and then take the Clomid and maybe some Nolvadex afterwards like you would for PCT for a normal steroid cycle. I'd also probably consider running some HCG on cycle since the MK-677 is so suppressive.

A don't think a lot of people have experience with MK-677 yet, so tell us how you feel. Osta sounds awesome, but MK-677 sounds kinda scary to me. If you shuts you down, I think I'd rather just use testosterone , but maybe it's shut down affects are overstated, it's still a SARM. Never heard of anyone stacking them, so I wonder how that goes.

Then cycle off for the time of the cycle before starting a new one. I don't think I'd try taking one week off between them, I'd either keep the cycle going or completely stop it and start PCT (Clomid and maybe Nolva). One week wouldn't be enough to recover and even it it was, you'd just be shut down again, so what's the point? Keep your levels high when you're on cycle and then recover back to normal when you're off cycle. So I'd probably either keep it going or take 4 weeks off and then finish the rest after that.

Not claiming I'm right, but that's my recommendation from what I've read. Feel free to disagree.
    Last edited by Wolv256; 04-28-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, I was think of LGD 4033, not MK-677. That's what shuts you down.

Ignore what I said.

I would just keep it going for the 8 weeks and take the Clomid after for 2 or 3 weeks for light PCT. I don't think you'll get that bad of sides. Probably slight suppression, but not too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Sorry, I was think of LGD 4033, not MK-677. That's what shuts you down.

Ignore what I said.

I would just keep it going for the 8 weeks and take the Clomid after for 2 or 3 weeks for light PCT. I don't think you'll get that bad of sides. Probably slight suppression, but not too much.
    Thank you for the reply I know it was only 3 hours, but a lot of people had looked and skipped it by. It was more of a bump than anything. I'll keep at it for the 8 weeks. I know I should of had my blood work done before the cycle, but I'm definitely getting it done asap soon as these last 4 weeks are up.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    So you are stackinf ostarine with another product?

Thread Information