Thread: Prami and tren

seriouslifter is offline Member

Prami and tren

For a dosage of 50mg EOD of tren along with prop at 75mg, if i develop prolactin gyno, what dose do i take for prami? How long? Take it before bed right?

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The common practice is to take it when you start tren at about 0.25mg at bedtime and discontinue use when you stop tren. However, some ppl just keep it hand in case they develop gyno, in which case you'd start with 0.25mg for the first few nights and then increase to 0.5. Some ppl even settle at 1mg per night.

Your first role of defense against gyno will be an AI. If you do develop gyno you will increase your AI dose and add either tamoxifen or raloxifene. And then depending on your prami strategy, you'll either start it ot increase the dose.

If you address gyno symptoms promptly, you can be more conservative. But if you watch and wait, then you may need to be more aggressive depending on its severity. There are of course more variables that come into play, but this is the basic idea.

mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member
    what do you think the dose should be if running 2 19-nors in 1 cycle? During the 1st 6 weeks I was running 300mg of deca and now at the end of the 6th week have added tri-tren @ 360mg wk. I will be stopping the deca @ week 12 and finish my cycle with the tren.---thanks

It depends on how much you've taken fir your previous cycles. Or did u just jump to tren and deca ? You are running test, AI, and hcg correct?

HCG eod 250 iu, liquidex .25-.50 eod, prami I have up to .50 every night before bed. This is my 2nd cycle using tren and @ 360mg per wk, deca @ 300mg per wk, sust @ 500 mg per wk, mast @ 400 mg per week. This far no issues with gyno or erectile dysfunction. Last cycle I found little to no issue with teen besides the sleep issue, and elevated BP. I sweat like a pig on or off tren.

I think it all looks fine. I would consider going to 1mg of prami every night while on deca and tren . If you start to experience sides, then go back down to 0.5. It has a really short half life.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicDoc View Post
    I think it all looks fine. I would consider going to 1mg of prami every night while on deca and tren. If you start to experience sides, then go back down to 0.5. It has a really short half life.
    Btw, that seems like a lot of AAS. How many cycles is this for you (just curious)?

This is my 5th one... and the only one i have been 100% honest with my endro.

BTW this cycle is the 1st I have ever done without Dbol and could not be any happier with the results thus far. I hate orals.

Thread Information