Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By yosimitesam

Thread: Should i take SARMs to lose fat before starting cycle of aas ?

enigma10 is offline Member

Should i take SARMs to lose fat before starting cycle of aas ?

I read and then when i cant find a answer i look here for my peeps to help out

The last cycle i did was Tren E and Test C about 2 years ago and now just maintaining a workout BUT my BF is too F$#&ing high, tried clen but messed up my strength and now reading on SARM and Ostarine SARM ? what do you guys think for taking SARMs for losing BF only and then starting a cycle ?

Stats

31 Male

6'4"

280 Lbs

BF more than i thought...(sigh) 34%

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

I wouldnt touch that garbage PHs shyt even when you payed me!

You bf is WAY to high and you got HUGE risk pf estro sides buddy!

Hit the nutrition section and clean up your diet to get around 15% before cycling! ( no PH tho!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Hey man!

I wouldnt touch that garbage PHs shyt even when you payed me!

You bf is WAY to high and you got HUGE risk pf estro sides buddy!

Hit the nutrition section and clean up your diet to get around 15% before cycling! ( no PH tho!!!!)
    So you've tried it? i'm getting mixed signals about them like they are like AAS but less sides, good for targeting fat...etc

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    I read and then when i cant find a answer i look here for my peeps to help out

The last cycle i did was Tren E and Test C about 2 years ago and now just maintaining a workout BUT my BF is too F$#&ing high, tried clen but messed up my strength and now reading on SARM and Ostarine SARM ? what do you guys think for taking SARMs for losing BF only and then starting a cycle ?

Stats

31 Male

6'4"

280 Lbs

BF more than i thought...(sigh) 34%
    Well, the only way you'll really know is if you give it a try. I encourage you to check out some logs a few members have graciously done. My observation is results have been mixed, but many people on it seem to enjoy the energy and post cycle strength they (SARMS) can give them.

As with anything, it's important to observe dosing, as S4 can have some visual sides. I know you mentioned Ostarine, which doesn't have the same night-blinding issue when doses are pushed. It (Ostarine) also has a longer half life, so you only need to take it once a day.

4-8 week cycles seem to be the most popular, and for your body weight, you could go with the higher mg (25+) per day. Keeping that in mind, you may want to be prepared to do a light PCT upon completion, as Ostarine has been shown to be slightly suppressive. There's also some info. regarding hepatoxicity, so staying on a liver detox supp wouldn't be a bad idea. But there again, that evidence suggests higher doses for extended periods of time.

Like I said, everyone is different, and there seems to be quite a few people who benefited using SARMS. Esepcially those bridging as part of their PCT. Non PCT users have also reported pumps, energy and some muscle density, but none seem to suggest SARMS offer anything near an AAS. Most equate a SARM to a light cycle of epistane, without the joint discomfort.

Anyway, you might want to try it, and hopefully if you do, you'll provide a log that could help a few others out.

Good luck,
    enigma10 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yosimitesam View Post
    Well, the only way you'll really know is if you give it a try. I encourage you to check out some logs a few members have graciously done. My observation is results have been mixed, but many people on it seem to enjoy the energy and post cycle strength they (SARMS ) can give them.

As with anything, it's important to observe dosing, as S4 can have some visual sides. I know you mentioned Ostarine, which doesn't have the same night-blinding issue when doses are pushed. It (Ostarine) also has a longer half life, so you only need to take it once a day.

4-8 week cycles seem to be the most popular, and for your body weight, you could go with the higher mg (25+) per day. Keeping that in mind, you may want to be prepared to do a light PCT upon completion, as Ostarine has been shown to be slightly suppressive. There's also some info. regarding hepatoxicity, so staying on a liver detox supp wouldn't be a bad idea. But there again, that evidence suggests higher doses for extended periods of time.

Like I said, everyone is different, and there seems to be quite a few people who benefited using SARMS. Esepcially those bridging as part of their PCT. Non PCT users have also reported pumps, energy and some muscle density, but none seem to suggest SARMS offer anything near an AAS. Most equate a SARM to a light cycle of epistane, without the joint discomfort.

Anyway, you might want to try it, and hopefully if you do, you'll provide a log that could help a few others out.

Good luck,
    Thank you for you detailed response !

I've heard of SARM's before but i have never really been told to try it after taking some suggestions, mainly because its's always been AAS and PCT. I've been trying to find something to get back into but need to lose the fat first without much strength and SARM seems to be the answer from wheat i read before AAS.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma10 View Post
    Thank you for you detailed response !

I've heard of SARM's before but i have never really been told to try it after taking some suggestions, mainly because its's always been AAS and PCT. I've been trying to find something to get back into but need to lose the fat first without much strength and SARM seems to be the answer from wheat i read before AAS.
    Hi enigma,

I just started Ostarine and am adding Ibutamoren (MK-677) at 25 mg/day for the next 8 weeks. I'm near 270, but I'm a powerlifter and really don't care what my body fat is......Actually, I take that back. Last night I had to go to a wedding and I couldn't get my stupid suit pants buttoned....Anyway, I digress....

My main objective with the Ostarine is tissue repair. I also take medication for GERD and it's been known to block mineral absorption and cause bone density loss, so it should be a plus to counter some of that. I'm also hoping the MK-677 will assist in that goal.

The plus side is Osta seems to help with fat. Not as much as S-4, but from all accounts, guys seem to be cutting a little and keeping their muscle and strength while doing so. I've seen guys stack S-4 and Ostarine, but I've decided against that and will see how these two chemicals will work.

I'm keeping my sights realistic and if I wanted to really cut up and gain strength, I'd get on Anavar or Winstrol , or even Epistane, but my joints just aren't excited about any of that. Plus, I'm planning to cycle a bulker in the future, so I'm interested in seeing what/if any changes occur. Maybe some physically, but hopefully, it will allow for better recovery and aid in allowing me to be more intense in the weight room without feeling like a grand pa.

My thoughts are you're not "too this" or "too that" to try anything. Just do it and see how it works for you. And if you do, I hope you'll let us know how it's going.

Thread Information