Question Is a month enough time for a S4, Osta and GW50 Cycle

What's up guys!

I've been beating up the search button, like a pimp beats his low rent whores, researching the use of CJC-1293, Ipamorelin, S4, Osta and GW50, but there's so much info out there, that I'm getting information overload. Now I may be a noob here, but not to the game. The thing is, I've never use these compounds before.

BTW - Check out my "Hello" thread so you guys know where I'm coming from

Anyways, on August 12th, I will be leaving for the Merchant Marines; I will be at their facility in Piney Point Maryland for a year, during boot camp and training, so what I am trying to do is get get my fat ass in better shape, since I know they're going to work me like that pimp works his $2 whores.

Now getting to my question... from my research, the peps will be pointless to start, since I will be leaving in August. From my understanding, you really need to be on them fro a good 4 to 6 months to see any real results. Now if I am wrong, please let me know.

As for the SARMs , giving that it's the 23rd and I still need to place the order, then allotting time for shipping, maybe a week, that will give me basically a month to be on it. Is that enough time to get any real benefit out of it?

I am in the gym 5 days a week. I have been focusing on cardio, doing 55 mins on the treadmill. I have just started incorporating weight training these last 2 weeks, but I mainly want to focus on getting my BF down.

As for my diet, I have been doing a low carb, high protein, high fat diet... basically the Atkins diet. I do my cardio on an empty stomach, save for an Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey shake (3g of carbs), mixed with Flax seed oil, and a BSN NO Xplode drink. My meal is a shit ton of sweet dead cow, pig, fish or foul flesh and 2 cups of broccoli. I try to keep my carbs around 20 net carbs a day. My BIGGEST issue with eating is I DON'T eat. Most days, I'll have that one shake and then the one meal, however on weight days, I've been making a point to take in a double scoop shake and some BCAA after the workout, for the rapid protein intake. I did buy some Atkins snack bars to eat through out the day, but I know... I know... it's not the same.

So... as for doing a cycle of S4, Osta, and GW50, is it pointless to do it for a month? I was thinking about bring it with me, but with classes, details, and everything else I will be doing, who know what kind of gym time I'll get in.

Thanks guys!

MB³

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    don't bother with taking any compunds if you're not going to eat properly. get your diet in check. A month of solid dieting will do MUCH more than a month with a shitty diet and some new compounds.

Thanks for the post, but I didn't ask about my diet; I asked about the use of the compounds for a month.

MB³

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    Hydro has probably the best log on the forum regarding osta. I'd check it out but to summarize he's had basically no results save some nip sensitivity that caused him to jump on nolva. Probably not something you want to deal with going through boot camp. And I'll add that he's been very consistent in his working out.

Stick to your diet and make sure you're hitting your macros. If you don't have macro goals, you should set some up to make sure you're not eating too little and putting your body in starvation mode. Visit the nutrition section and post up a sample diet after you've put in a little work and you'll get lots of constructive guidance.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into the log and, of course, the nutrition section!

MB³

Hydrokracker is offline Junior Member
    I mean no offense man, but the biggest piece of advice ANY bodybuilder will give you is to eat. Food is more anabolic than any drug you can put into your body. It is the single most important part of growth and recovery. What I have found from ostarine is that it is not a fast acting compound. It is a slow and steady muscle sparing compound. 4 weeks won't really get you anywhere. While proper dieting probably will get you a lot closer.

Thread Information