Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EarlyMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Do you think the mk677 is actually raising your actual hgh which is giving you results? Iv been interested in cycling it but only for it's hgh raising benefits (trying to put on some height). Thanks

Nad
    Nad is offline New Member
    How's it going?
    Last edited by Nad; 09-19-2013 at 08:58 AM.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nad View Post
    How's it going?

Hi Nad,

I'm actually finished with my cycle. I initially considered staying on the MK-677, but decided after my 3rd bottle, I would give it a rest.

Overall, I'm not sure it did much, to be honest. I wasn't expecting to turn into Thor, though, but was seeking faster recovery time and joint healing. Not sure if the joint healing aspect came through, but it did cut down the duration of soreness after workouts, which is something at least.

For the expense involved, I'm not sure I'll try it again. Same goes for the TB-500, which I'm still doing monthly until I run out.

What about you? Notice any positive results?

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyMuscles View Post
    Do you think the mk677 is actually raising your actual hgh which is giving you results? Iv been interested in cycling it but only for it's hgh raising benefits (trying to put on some height). Thanks
    Depending how old you are, I'm not sure the mk677 would help you grow taller. Once your growth plates are closed, that's usually it. Perhaps, if you keep taking it long enough, you'll notice some bone growth in your jaw and forehead, but while the chemical has shown to raise natural gh levels, the studies were primarily conducted on the elderly. So, perhaps improving bone density and connective tissues is its strong suit, but I'm not sure about helping you grow taller. I haven't seen anything pointing to that relationship.

Maybe there have been studies done on younger people with growth deficiencies, but I haven't seen anything, myself regarding that.

Nad
    Quote Originally Posted by yosimitesam View Post
    Hi Nad,

I'm actually finished with my cycle. I initially considered staying on the MK-677, but decided after my 3rd bottle, I would give it a rest.

Overall, I'm not sure it did much, to be honest. I wasn't expecting to turn into Thor, though, but was seeking faster recovery time and joint healing. Not sure if the joint healing aspect came through, but it did cut down the duration of soreness after workouts, which is something at least.

For the expense involved, I'm not sure I'll try it again. Same goes for the TB-500, which I'm still doing monthly until I run out.

What about you? Notice any positive results?
    So far, the effects seem to get a little bit stronger from time to time.
    Been running it for about 4 weeks on 12mg ED with a slight improvment in skin and sleep, maybe some a little bit better muscle mass gains. After running it for 2 weeks on 25mg/ED everything that I mentioned above was just a little bit more noticeable, as well as tiredness during the day which most likely indicates an elevated IGF-1.

I did expect more. I find it a little bit strange becasue people who logged the MK-677 before have reported the effects to be more stronger than what we have experienced so far. Maybe it's something with the purity, or I don't know. I decided to give it another chance. This time I ordered from another supplier, which seems to be more legit as most of the logs of that chemical were based on their stuff.

Nad
    Giving it a second chance, I was looking into the studies a little bit more, and have concluded a few things. I decided to try the following protocol:

In one study (can't post link due to post count restriction), they mention that the drug was given to the subjects at 22:40 (10:40pm) prior to sleep. The following figrue (4) (as well as #3) shows that the biggest pulse occurred around ~12 hours after administration. That big pulse (that surprisingly occurred in the afternoon, 12 hours after administration and not at night) was higher than the pulse we all get at the first 2 hours of sleep, in which we get the highest GH pulse.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4.small.gif 
Views:	1518 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	144248

It probably indicates that the highest pulse we get through the day, when on MK-677, probably happens around 12 hours after administration. That means we can adjust our administration time, so we get the that high pulse when we really need it (post-workout or around REM sleep) to reap the benefits better.

As for GH bleed, the study says (that can be seen on the figrue above as well):
    There is agreement among all methods and studies that these compounds increase circulating GH concentrations by increasing the size, but not the number, of existing pulses, and that despite an increase in interpulse GH concentrations, GH secretion remains pulsatile.
    So no GH bleed.

They also mention that taking the drug at the morning can be more effective:
    Nevertheless, the response suggests that mean IGF-I concentrations, which increased significantly (but not into the normal range) within 4 days of starting MK-677 treatment in the present study, may have increased even more if the drug had been administered in the morning rather than at night, and if the treatment period had been longer.
    I remember reading in the past that taking GHRPs in the morning seem to be more effective.

Another point that I have to come up with, is that I noticed that after doing one day off (That happened to me 2 times during my one-month cycle when I forgot to take it) there was a higher effect of sleep and especially hunger. The strong hunger sensation lasted only a few hours after resuming the cycle, and declined into a slight increase in appetite the next day. In the study above, they have concluded that there was some kind of desensitization to the GH stimulatory effects of the drug in around the fourth day. Also, someone who logged the drug said that it's best to cycle it for 5 days and 2 days off and the again. He didn't explain why, but he's probably right; based on the what the study says, as well as my small experience with the one-day-off, I conclude that there is probably a desensitization to the drug's effect, that can be simply reversed by doing some days off. I also remember that when I took the very first dose of the MK-667, about 15 mintues later I felt hungry and ate plenty of food. That effect didn't show up again at the next day, or atleast wasn't that strong. It's like that after taking the MK-677 for a few days, then taking a day off, you get some kind of strong rebound effect the next time you take it.

This is the protocol, that is supposed to maximize the effects of the MK-667:

- 25mg for 5 days, then 2 days off, repeating
    - Taking it in the morning, on an empty stomach after a nighttime fast
    - Adjusting the administration time to be 12 hours prior to workout or bedtime. Not a must, but I will give it a shot.

That's what I think, thought I'd share it with you. I currently ran out of MK-677, but I will probably get the new bottle in 1-2 days.
    Last edited by Nad; 09-20-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Ohyea is offline New Member
    NAD, how is it going with the 677? I just started a Osta/677 stack again. I was gonna take the Osta in morn and 677 at night as most do, but after reading your research was wondering if they should be both taken in the morning together.

SirIsaacBrock is offline New Member
    Excellent log and great read. I appreciate all the information here yosemitesam, nad, and whoever else contributed.

I have been holding off on attempting an mk-2866 log myself as I have been worried about potential suppression and can't seem to find any real answers anywhere as to how I should deal with it, or prevent it from happening. From the log I gather that you did nothing yosemitesam?

I know some others have experienced suppression, and even gyno like symptoms - this could be from sarms tainted with anabolics, or just their natural reaction, but it is something I am concerned of..

The resident "sarms expert" on other boards (Im sure you know who I am talking about) tells everyone to take roughly the equivalent of $500 worth of designer test boosters and other stuff which I have largely come to realize is a load of bs, but I am still concerned with the potential for suppression or even gyno like symptoms. I have figured I will purchase some nolva to have on hand just in case something happens, and if it does use a very low dose like 10mg

I am not ready for AAS yet, but I am looking for a little boost. I have also been interested in mk-677 but also read (which this thread touches on) that it needs to be run for a considerable amount of time, however the benefits of better sleep and hunger which are apparent right off the bat could be beneficial during bulking, which is my primary goal. However due to the cost, I do wonder if something like a CJC1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-2/6 would end up being more beneficial - there is far more information regarding the use of these peptides and they have been directly linked to lean gains, whereas all of the mk-677 logs I have read have all been relatively inconclusive in regards to actual gains being able to be directly attributed to the substance. I've never pinned, so perhaps running peptides would be an intro to getting used to that for when I am ready for AAS.

Anyway, when I do run mk2866 I will definitely log it here, but I hope perhaps you could guide me in a direction as to what I should have on hand, just incase things go awry?

Thanks

No problem, Brock. Glad you found the log informative. I wouldn't worry about suppression. Ostarine is mildly suppressive, but that's dose dependant, and I didn't experience any problems running 25mg+ daily for 8 weeks. I think you'll be fine.

Ah, yes. The "take this for 6 weeks, and this for another 8 weeks if you're on this SARM". Maybe they're well intentioned, but me thinks they are paid commissions promoting their products. No crime in that, but if those natural ancillary and post cycle alternatives were so great, you'd see a ton of people on here remarking on their greatness. In addition, the price on many of those supplements can compete, if not surpass, the cost of proven chemicals, that when taken properly, are safe and effective. On the other hand, there's no scientific evidence of some anal herb harvested in the remote village of Hyphu, near the Yeti's cave.

And there are sponsors on this site, but they make themselves known, and have dedicated sections for questions and answers. I can also tell you from personal experience, the stuff I've purchased from AR-R is head and shoulders above anything I've bought elsewhere. They come packaged professionally, and each lot number is listed on the product bottle. I can also tell a difference in quality. Now, the fact they do not sell Ostarine or Ibutamoren makes it necessary to go elsewhere, but luckily, there are some other good companies out there that make it. You just have to be willing to understand, if the price is too good to be true, then it's probably not the same quality as the more reputable companies, and your results may vary.

There's another promising SARM, LGD-4033, that's been showing some good things; many users claiming it to be even more anabolic than Ostarine. But, I have not taken it, so can't really comment on it.

I think, should you want to try the CJC1295 w/o DAC and GHRP-2/6, and follow the protocol, you could have some nice results with it. Best thing is you can get it from Ar-r, which is high quality stuff. The MK-677 is fine, and there's plenty of clinical evidence it works, but you'll retain a little water on it. At least I did. Not sure about the injectable peptides, however.

Anyway, as long as you're not chugging the entire bottle in one given setting, you should be fine. If you're really worried about suppression, then there's lots of good stuff from some very knowledgeable people on this forum. But, again, sticking with the doses I mentioned, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Good luck,

SirIsaacBrock is offline New Member
    Haha, you sound a bit like you're pushing yourself

I kid, I kid. I have known about ar-r for quite a while and they do seem quite reputable, their prices are up there though compared to other companies that seem to have very good ratings. As you say, you get what you pay for, but its a gamble sometimes too. I'm not sure the specific rules on naming names here (I believe we can make UGL's, but do RC companies count?), but the MK2866 I've been sitting on is from a company with the initials UC. It was indeed very cheap compared to some others selling similar doses for upwards of $400 or more, that is partially what has me a little worried. Reviews are good, and the negative ones have occurred due to shipping and response issues though. It was cheap enough that I may just throw it out just for peace of mind - on the other hand, the cost of the more expensive stuff makes me wonder if its truly worth the cost.

I've heard of LGD-4033, but again, it seems there is more of a shutdown.. its hard to tell, a lot of other boards and websites out there are all affiliated with the same group of people and the one "resident expert," and Ive come across no less than 5 of them, heh.

As far as what I meant about the mk-677, I know there is plenty of clinical evidence, but there is very little (at least that I've found) in the way of people using it for bodybuidling or strength purposes solely using it and being able to attribute any sort of gains directly to the compound, and to make matters worse quite often it is stacked with other compounds as was yours - you weren't really able to tell weather the healing properties with from the osta, the mk677 or the tb500, or a combination of all three in synergy?

I think I'm just going to go for it, and if something does crop up I'll post about it then and see what people recommend. Its just hard, if not I guess impossible to know what mechanisms it may use to cause shutdown in some people, if it is indeed that and not a spiking of anabolics causing that. I can't see someone posting about getting shutdown being a shill, but then again you never know in this 'business'

Ha....No pusher, here, man. I agree, the prices aren't cheap, and I do think there are some legit companies that sell some affordable products. It's just my experience with ar-r has been satisfied plus, and I don't worry about not just the quality, but the purity.

I think the clinical evidence of the mk-677 is that it raises IGF levels. You're probably not going to notice amazing strength increases or sudden joint healing overnight, but over time, you should experience some nice benefits of having increases hgh and igf levels. The quick benefits, at least for me, were more sound sleep, increased appetite, and my skin seemed smoother and people commented on it being "lively" looking. Not sure what that was all about unless they were trying to get gay with me....

I really don't think you need to worry about shut-down with any of the SARMS , unless you are chugging them down to excessive doses. You seem pretty sharp, so if you're following the dosing to the letter, you'll be fine. If you want to be safe, a small pct would be more than adequate, but that's up to you.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Keep me posted, and if you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them as best I can.

yogibear0228 is offline New Member
    hey sam im new to forum and would like some info can you email me back

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I have been running mk677 for 5 months now. Well-beeing is good, it really helped me trough my pct and when i bumped it up to 25 mg i felt much better appetize. Could eat a lot more without getting fat. Better skin quality, definately. No noticeble increase in strength and size. Only concern is, what happens when i quit. I dropped two days last week cause i was bored and i really felt bad and no energy. I really hope it was something else. But when i swallowed my daily 25 mg again i was fine.
    The benefit from this mk677 are not strong enough to justify a 1-2 months well-beeing shutdown.
    I would stay on it for life, but it isnt supercheap and i stil wonder if its worth the money.

I will stop i 1. mars. Then i have some superlaxo weeks coming up mixed with GW. Then its time for musclebuilding sarms again, possible with mk, before we possible mix in a little test/tren to nail the summerbody.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information