a527 is offline New Member

Difference between gyno and fat in the chest??

Hi! I would like to know how i can see if i have gyno or fat in my chest.
    If i use SARMs (tamoxifen ) and dont have gyno should i see any side effects????
    i mean is it going to give me a problem me some how??

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your question is about SERMs, so you posted this in the wrong section. And gyno is very obvious, because it is sensitive to the touch while it is developing.

SouthernS is offline Banned
    Itching, swelling, pain and lactation in the nipple area are some of the signs you notice before they plump up. The key would to find out if it is estrogen or prolactin induced and treat is ASAP to avoid surgery.

MODO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSARMs View Post
    Itching, swelling, pain and lactation in the nipple area are some of the signs you notice before they plump up. The key would to find out if it is estrogen or prolactin induced and treat is ASAP to avoid surgery.
    excellent advice.

However, galactorrhea is NOT always a co-morbidity of gynecomastia . What you want to feel for is fat-like tissue directly around the nipple. It will likely be very superficial and cause a more pronounced, or perky, appearance to the breast at the nipple area.

PS- read some of the stickies about gyno, learn to administer serms/etc. at the early signs of gyno before breast tissue development.
    Last edited by MODO; 01-31-2014 at 02:08 PM.

a527 is offline New Member
    thanks a lot MODO

Anytime bro

Tank123 is offline New Member
    i was reading that a slight puffy appearance in your nipples could be casued by prolactin. i think i have this issue and was wandering how to get rid of it ?

Both prolactin and estrogen can cause gyno, whether it be directly or indirectly.

Maybe someone can give you a better answer, but if I was you I would get a test/estro/prolactin/TSH panel asap so you can decide what, if any, causes there are before throwing a bunch of drugs in you.

907Genetics is offline New Member
    Serms cannot reverse gyno but only prevent it as nolva binds to the estrogen molecule and prevents it from causing gyno the only way to reverse the onset of gyno is a AI but even those if you let the gyno harden it cant be reversed at best you can shrink it

Make sure if its gyno to treat it fast a good surgeon will run you 6k if you let it prolong and resort to cutting it out lol

And tank did you take any 19-nor steriods like trenbelone or nandrolone ?? Some prohormones may cause high prolactin levels also, if thats the case your gonna want to use cabergoline its expensive but should take care of any prolactin issues

Tank123 is offline New Member
    na bro nothing aye just training and dieting and supps here and there no peptiodes hormones or anything

Thread Information